Swift pot recipe?

Kearbear

Legend
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to grind the recipe for Swiftness Potions, I remember someone was posting they got one a while back but I don't think they mentioned a prime location. Does a certain mob drop it more or is it just as wowhead says, pick a location in the level range and kill away (the consensus seems to be RFC)

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment on the subject
<

seen it drop doing level 10-15 quests in northern barrens, and running RFC, DM, & WC

Saw it drop 3 times in one day on my alt. Got it questing in the ghostlands from a random murloc. Dropped two more times that day in RFC.

Best place I've found to farm the Swiftness Pot and Giant recipes is the pirate island south of Ratchet. Just keep clearing the place out and you'll be good. I got 3 of them.

Both giant growth and the cooking deviate recipe have had their drop rates increased by a large margin. Unfortunately swiftness potion has not. I recently did a bunch of level appropriate quests, obviously killing level appropriate mobs along the way, and didn't get anything. Instances are probably your best bet, since they drop from mobs there, as well as the chests. Definitely no vendors with this, or everyone would have it.

Users who are viewing this thread