EU+US Survival needs a buff

This entire thread sounds very appealing, glad someone else feels the way I do..

Not to mention how classist Blizzard is for not allowing Surv hunters to use Stealth, I mean think about it.. We would Survive a LOT more if we could use an awesome ability like Stealth...

This entire thread sounds very appealing, glad someone else feels the way I do..

Not to mention how classist Blizzard is for not allowing Surv hunters to use Stealth, I mean think about it.. We would Survive a LOT more if we could use an awesome ability like Stealth...

Ty for the support, nice idea I'll add it to the list of stuff I'm sending in a ticket to a gm.

Played my Survival hunter. Never played the spec before. It was surprisingly hard and difficult to solo queue with.

I give up. I think the skill cap might be a little too high for me.

Here is the only game I played:

o8OoACc.jpg

Played my Survival hunter. Never played the spec before. It was surprisingly hard and difficult to solo queue with.

o8OoACc.jpg
See, that 1 death is proof the spec needs a massive buff. No class should be crapped on like surv.

yesssss our wishes have been heard 15% stamina buff to survival pvp template inc oh also 500 more retards rerolling survival inc as well I guess

o8OoACc.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to prove just how weak survival is. This must have been a very traumatic game for you, I hope you are ok. Notice how the hunter below you has 3 returns? He must be mm, the most broken spec in game...

i would like to suggest a reset mechanic on harpoon - if you get or assist in killing something (pets included) harpoon cooldown should reset

this would make the lack of mobility a *little* less frustrating

I think throwing axes should be buffed as well, like if it fails to kill a target , all charges reset and the next throwing axes will deal 600% damage and stacks 10 times. If it kills the target, all charges reset and next one deals 600% damage and stacks 10 times. Should balance things out a little.

Survival hunter needs to gainsome of the abilties I will list below if they aant to even be playable.
Blind, 15 second CD no DR.
Divine Shield with no dmg reduction and also procs lay on hands, 1 minute cd.
40 Yd Leg Sweep.
Possibly if it received those 3 abilities aswell as a 50-200% (200% pls) damage increase than it would be viable but only for the true gladiators.
Thanks for reading my thoughts, I hope everybody rerolls surv to show how bad it really is and they get buffed.

Survival hunter needs to gainsome of the abilties I will list below if they aant to even be playable.
Blind, 15 second CD no DR.
Divine Shield with no dmg reduction and also procs lay on hands, 1 minute cd.
40 Yd Leg Sweep.
Possibly if it received those 3 abilities aswell as a 50-200% (200% pls) damage increase than it would be viable but only for the true gladiators.
Thanks for reading my thoughts, I hope everybody rerolls surv to show how bad it really is and they get buffed.
Divine shield doesn't reduce damage anymore in legion lol, what it should do now is act like a raid cooldown for surv hunters, also increasing their damage and haste by 80% while active.

Users who are viewing this thread