Survival #1

In a manner of speaking, it's actually in Blizzard's business interests to make our bracket frustrating and to shake us up
[MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION]

I don't think they want to make our bracket frustrating. It is in their best interest to make it better. Or at least not ruin it. Free as it may be, if I'm playing F2P, I'm staying and playing Warcraft still and not other game. Which means I'm not fueling other games with my subscription. It's not a great impact for Blizzard (and doubtful they would succeed) to win 10k more people from f2p into subscription, by making their life miserable in the 20-24 bracket. But 10k more people might be a good addition to other games out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I in any way think that these changes are deliberately being made for that purpose

I'm #1 conspirator that Blizzard wanted to give f2ps a big 'finger' by giving shadow priests ALL their important abilities at lvl twenty-ONE.

There's a few other things like this, that I could rant about like Frost Shock, Sprint, Lock Pick, Gouge, Inferno Blast, Swipe, Priest and Druid despells, freaking SCORCH (R.I.P fire mage), Rainf of Fire (another one at lvl twenty-ONE) but yeah, you can see that I miss a lot of abilities :/

+1. HoJ needs to go next.

did MM get a nerf between the launch of MoP and now? because i remember MM was even more OP than cata surv.

+1. HoJ needs to go next.

Only if they put some instead Healing on cooldown. And i rather have Regrowth base for all Druids than Rejuv, since Regrowth can be kicked and doesn't make you immune vs <3 dps on you.

This. WoW needs to be Team Fortess 2, only with auto-aim.

Sandman stun isn't as insane as any WoW CC. You get Bonk'd and slowndown but atleast you can still run to safety, also it doesn't lock you in place for 3/6/8 seconds. WTB Demoman class to gib Healer circle jerks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread