Survival #1

Brov

Legend
SO UM.....Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.

It's an ability that causes your pet's next autoattack to stun its target for 3 seconds, yes.

I thought it was a /Tickle Ability...

They removed some of BMs CC and made it available for MM so that it can compete in pvp @ max level.

So BM hunters will be the new level 20 spriests, right? (Meaning they're useless)

So are they just removing one of the level 30 talent options?

Would be interesting to see BM get one of those in return.

"Binding Shot is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30."

Gonna be intim/wyvern sting/silence shot at 30 but for every bm under 30 that's a pretty big loss. Really no point in F2P bm now cause Kill command does crap damage. Gonna start seeing alot more SV which means more dmg while having less CC

In a manner of speaking, it's actually in Blizzard's business interests to make our bracket frustrating and to shake us up. If any of us stop playing F2P because of it, hey, less load on their servers and they lose nothing. If any of us get frustrated enough that we decide to subscribe to go play in a higher bracket, hey more money for Blizzard. It's sort of like an institutional shaking of the nest to get the fledglings out.

Not that I in any way think that these changes are deliberately being made for that purpose: I don't think they give us nearly that much thought. It seems like it's just a happy extra bonus for them, if they can fix other problems while also shaking us up.

Then on the other hand, maybe they do give us thought like this. They bothered to release a free-to-play model of their game, they wouldn't have done so unless they thought they could find a way to turn it into more subscribers. Something interesting to think about.

So yeah I'll be switching to Survival, which I've been meaning to try out anyway. At least I have a crane so that's one more reliable CC.

"Binding Shot is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30."

Gonna be intim/wyvern sting/silence shot at 30 but for every bm under 30 that's a pretty big loss. Really no point in F2P bm now cause Kill command does crap damage. Gonna start seeing alot more SV which means more dmg while having less CC

Anything with less cc sounds good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread