Sup

So I recently 'quit', but I'm probably coming back. Anyway, I was thinking of making a Mage, and I've got a few questions:

1. Which side needs a Mage the most? Alliance or Horde? (EU)

2. How does this set look? Profiler - Wowhead

3. What's the best spec?

4. What's the best Race? (Preferably post the best Alliance and Horde Race)

Horde probably need mages the most.

The set looks pretty solid. I would swap the 100 HP for 4+ all stas, but that's pretty individual.

The best race for ally would be Worgen (because of the 40% sprint). For horde....probably Goblin, gr8 kiting skill on those small litter fellas aswell.

EDIT: Sorry, welcome back!

Well, for a mage. Id choose belf, but id most likely be frost so any cc would be what I want.

Blood Elf for O, Undead for D for horde

Gnome for O, Human for D for the alliance

"Best" Spec depends on how you want to play. Arcane for pumping out damage and Frost for being a pain in everyone's ass that is on O.

Gear looks fine, however even though BoAs are BiS, I'm sick of seeing twinks wearing them.

IDK about EU.

Good luck.

CIHC said:
Blood Elf for O, Undead for D for horde

HUMAN for O, WORGEN/HUMAN for D for the alliance

Good luck.

fixed it for you.

^^ one thing is personal prefferences, another is whats best ;)

but no really, i can write a lenghty article about the pro's and con's of playing gnome, but basically, you limit yourself to being arcane specc'd.. also, one could argue about the pros of being Nelf in a premade def, where you'd like the extra spell haste for imp. chance of rocking a polykill, and imp. CS. (as a premade will often/always a healer in O, basically the imp. CS + polykill, or, killing a healer simply using polymorphs' diminishing returns as an interrupt, is arguably more viable than that extra freeze, though it is ofc only arguably, i'm willing to argue about it =))

chíll said:
i'm willing to argue about it =))

Its one thing I'm not willing to argue about. So lets just say your right but its up to Xposure to pick the race that best suits his needs.

CIHC said:
Its one thing I'm not willing to argue about. So lets just say your right but its up to Xposure to pick the race that best suits his needs.

agree, his choice, just saying, 120 hp > esc. artist, moving around is a much bigger issue as arcane than it is as frost..

chíll said:
agree, his choice, just saying, 120 hp > esc. artist, moving around is a much bigger issue as arcane than it is as frost..

kinda off topic, but for an alliance priest. What do -you- suggest.

Go Frost Mage Horde Side, Goblin or Undead are solid choices. If I could suggest a server if you didn't have one in mind, we could use a nice mage on Azgalor US in <Static>.

Thanks for all replies! :)

Think I'll be rolling Arcane, as Horde. Not really sure about Race yet though, it will probably be Undead... as I don't like Goblins. Did minor changes to the Profiler as well.

@Opinion, think I'm gonna have to stay at Draenor, at least for a while, because that's where my main and BoAs are at... wait, cross-realm BoAs haven't come yet, have they?

Well what we know as of now, you can transfer BoAs from Char1 on Account1 Realm1 Faction1, to

any character on the same realm, across both factions, and as of 4.1

to any associated bnet account.

Opinion said:
Well what we know as of now, you can transfer BoAs from Char1 on Account1 Realm1 Faction1, to

any character on the same realm, across both factions, and as of 4.1

to any associated bnet account.

Alrighty then, looks like I'll be at Draenor for now.

Users who are viewing this thread