SUNKEN TEMPLE

Geras

cant que for sunken temple, cant solo it. jammal the prophet is a solo checker like how do yall get that sword

cant que for sunken temple, cant solo it. jammal the prophet is a solo checker like how do yall get that sword
You need a pet. Being a hunter or lock would be best or you need a item that summons a pet. Like Ooze or the engineering dragon trinket.

Ooze will manhandle him, pets also work but not foolproof
Other than that, cannot solo

okay cool but how did u not get transformed??
It's in the description... use line-of-sight when he casts Flamestrike to avoid the curse that follows. He can also cast Hex before "Join Us!" but you can't avoid that hence you need some luck.

You might also want to look at Dragynslayer's guide https://xpoff.com/threads/20-twink-solo-classic-dungeonmaster-pve-guide.95785/

I tried Terracotta Warrior, Ghost Iron Dragonling, and Cardboard Assassin but this method is what worked (admittedly just the once)

Last edited:
What I did as a druid, was clear all the mobs in the dungeon before The prophet. Then kite him across the center room, and kill him from range.
So long as you stay outside the range of his mind control, you won't be MC'ed. Run even further away everytime you hear 'JOIN US!'

Had to get creative for that Classic Dungeonmaster solo back in SL :PepeComfy:

At some point someone will point out that I was using 2 x Dragon's Call in that video, and the dragon whelps might be absorbing Hexes so I went back with 2 x Gutwrench Goreaxe (warforged) and a Ghost Iron Dragonling to see how that went.

I got the Hex at around 20% but didn't get transformed. That happens sometimes but I don't know how to view resists.

Users who are viewing this thread