Sunex: 70 rogue twink.

bm hunter, ew. i go ret(me)/rogue. i dont think ive even faced a bm hunter...most common is mm/surv so they get readiness for double traps/deterrence then entrapment/wyvern sting

Falkor said:
bm hunter, ew. i go ret(me)/rogue. i dont think ive even faced a bm hunter...most common is mm/surv so they get readiness for double traps/deterrence then entrapment/wyvern sting

BM hunter has stun immunity, and my partner has no pvp trinket atm, so it works out good.

hm could work well against a double dps team or something but i would think against a dps/heal team they would LoS you guys and heal through big red pet. if thats the only - or one of the main - reason(s) your partner is bm then he can just get a basic trinket for 2805 honor from vendor OR do an easy quest in hellfire (at least allys can); then he can save for the epic medallion with resil that costs 40k

I stunlock a guy we nuke, so he can't LoS him, about healing out, I don't really think it's possible when we are both nuking him... You saw my dps on 80s with 25k HP. Imagine what happens on 70s with 12k with us both nuking.

idk about the rated arena ppl on your bg but there can be some surprisinly good healers able to counter that. i mean its just like how it was in BC, bm/rogue wasnt exactly popular from what i remember; things like war/druid, etc are still strong comps

Falkor said:
idk about the rated arena ppl on your bg but there can be some surprisinly good healers able to counter that. i mean its just like how it was in BC, bm/rogue wasnt exactly popular from what i remember; things like war/druid, etc are still strong comps

Tbh, it is working out for us fine. Also, me and him are very good friends, that's another good reason to play together ;)

yea idk my partner would prolly go swords if he got the glaives, but for now he uses dual spec to switch between mut/shd and only uses daggers. best of luck, post your next vid when you make it!

Falkor said:
yea idk my partner would prolly go swords if he got the glaives, but for now he uses dual spec to switch between mut/shd and only uses daggers. best of luck, post your next vid when you make it!

Will do and thanks!

Hey again :) I have released the second video already. You can find the link in the original post.

cool beans, keep em comin

just watched all of em:

1. whats your rating, can you link your or fails armory? does he have thoridal?

2. are there a lot of 70 twinks on your bg? looked like a lot of the same teams

3. you guys are good, no doubt, but imo engineering is a crutch =P. broke pvpz, i refuse to lvl it

4. loved seeing that dwarf hunter named falkor, even if their team wasnt very good XD

5. any chance the next video(s) could have a touch of music. vent was ok but music never hurts (unless it sucks lol), and im not a big fan of ingame sounds...but hey, just me

think thats it for now...good videos, looked great in HD, keep makin em imo.

Users who are viewing this thread