sunday 6-12-2011 10-14 wsg #3 10pm eastern (US)

bamfcow

Legend
2 games this week, got the pop only 9 minutes into the scheduled event!. next week should be better with more #'s on each side queing up.

please reply below with twink name and attending/not attending.

sunday 12th, 10pm eastern(medivh server). every week people seem to not know what time this is on their local time, so come on medivh and check it out.

also, Beats on Nineteens(horde) and Beats on Fourteens (alliance) are both fully funding. if your interested in making a toon, contact Healstrong(alliance) bamfcow(horde).

TI vent info (for sundays wsg 10pm)

port: 4277

BracketOwned - Medivh "Beats on Fourteens" Attending.

glad to see all the interest!!!! now, people put this damn event in oyur cellphone calander!!!!!! i dont want u forgettin on me:) remind people and recruit friends!!!! p.s. (horde will not lose again!)

bamfcow said:
glad to see all the interest!!!! now, people put this damn event in oyur cellphone calander!!!!!! i dont want u forgettin on me:) remind people and recruit friends!!!! p.s. (horde will not lose again!)

We wont loose again as long as Ioerrors isnt there. cough cough

Magiks - Nathrezim Horde

I plan on attending.

A question for those who were with me of the last games, anything glaring that I could fix in my playstyle? I'm new to frost mages and certainly not above making mistakes.

I know I've also got some enchants to work on, but I feel I can contribute better if I'm playing better.

Users who are viewing this thread