Suicide is the only option.

Druiddroid said:
Didn't he play 39s too?

in the post you quoted i mentioned his 39 hunter. name was Spectralx and i *believe* he was in bloodlust before the migrations occured

Never broke a bone in my body *knocks on wood*, but suicide is really something you shouldn't joke about. If you're going to kill yourself because you can't play WoW, you're an idiot.

~Zuty

Soberlolz said:
break a bone playing pussy sport? harden the **** up and play rugby league.

They dont have a league where i live now, so i go hard when i play football instead. How else could i break something in AFL?

that 39 hunter was a joke 1 b/c he was a hunter and 2 b/c he just sat in the back and spammed while he got heal botted

in 3 years of rugby the worst that happened was a separated shoulder. never got a football injury in 7 years of playing. minor concussions from either sport dont count, only pussys worry about those

oh and people actually worried about him killing him self make me alff

YouGottaDoor said:
I once stubbed my pinky toe so hard on a coffee table that the nail came off. Talk about trauma....

this made me lol so hard

Falkor said:
oh and people actually worried about him killing him self make me alff

Oh I couldn't care one bit if he did, especially over the fact that he did it because he can't play WoW anymore. But it's still nothing to joke about.

~Zuty

Concussions are no joke. I have had at least 9(most from the army) I still have issues because of that shit

Zuty said:
Oh I couldn't care one bit if he did, especially over the fact that he did it because he can't play WoW anymore. But it's still nothing to joke about.

~Zuty

comedy has no limits. just b/c you think making light of killing yourself is taboo doesnt make it so

Phauren said:
Concussions are no joke. I have had at least 9(most from the army) I still have issues because of that shit

concussions are a joke to me. ive had plenty from 7 years in the trenches as an o lineman and 3 years in the pack. they dont phase me at all and when i see kids get sidelined for them and parents all up in arms i just view both groups as pussies

I broke my collar bone a few years back on my bike, never stopped me from playing WoW. Just have to do little things like run dungeons or farm gold and shit - level something up. Obviously you aren't going to be as competitive as usual, but who the **** cares?

funnyman said:
Basically everyone is a ****in pussy compared to Falkor.

basically .

Users who are viewing this thread