Suicide in WSG Before Game Starts?

Preeztess

Legend
Just a thought, what happens if you die in your flag room before the game starts? Will you get teleported to the graveyard?

Was just researching Demonic Rune as a viable mana pot and the thought occurred to me.

Thoughts?

You can't die in the flag room before the game starts.

I remember an exploit that was working every time you wanted to and it was like this:

Before loading screen (entering WSG) loads you close the game (ALT+F4) and when you login you are teleported near your graveyard.

I wasn't going to use this as an exploit, was just curious what happens. I knew with 100% certainty that I wasn't the first person to think of it. Heh. Still gonna see about getting some of these to use as a mana pot, though,

Deleted because wowhead told me to delete. Move along.

[font=times new roman,times,serif]If I'm not mistaken, they're BoP, which means you can't farm them and send them over. You have to run Dire Maul and Scholomance to get those. I don't think you can get into those at level 20. (Could be wrong though, who knows what Blizz has done and not mentioned anything.)[/font]

Well yeah, there were a few mobs that dropped them in world, but hasn't been confirmed since the Shattering.

Users who are viewing this thread