Succubus: Seduction at 20s ???

Unfortunately, f2p warlocks don't have Seduce. As it is, succubus is kind of a useless pet at 20 =/

Not sure what level it's actually learned at, but 26 sounds about right.
I've had my F2P druid be Seduced before, so it's probably 24.

Jup also heard it before, but yesterday I got seduced by a 20 warlock twice, and at wowhead it says learned at 20??

111-1.png

Ive seen the same, i tried figuring it out on my lock, even having my succubus attacking random mobs to see if it would happen. Didnt have any luck there, but i would stick with a void even if there was seduction. Good to disarm them rogues

It happened on my 20 lvl warlock quite many times! Especially when there are many players near and I get stunned etc it happens even more often! I already submitted the bug a couple of days ago, but I don't know if they took a look at it.

That's very interesting, it would be nice to see warlocks gaining another useful ability since their damage got nerfed to the ground.

Very interesting. I am getting very good damage off the imp, plus health buff. Any comments on whether Succubus with Seduction autocast makeing a better pet than imp?
i would say the only good situation in which u prefere succubus over imp/voidwalker is posibly in arenas against palas, for the counter stun to the first 5s stun, so u can trinket the second.
in most other cases the disarm of void, or the overall utility of the imp is just better

i would say the only good situation in which u prefere succubus over imp/voidwalker is posibly in arenas against palas, for the counter stun to the first 5s stun, so u can trinket the second.
in most other cases the disarm of void, or the overall utility of the imp is just better
i always though parking your succ by your WSG flag room was a nice idea...just me maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread