sub for sup

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyrithDraenor said:
gg mamey
6egrrr.jpg

and to zac aka altelite aka zippy, 2v1 :)
mwytnb.jpg

got plenty of recordings and other stuffs of zac/altelite/zippy as well, roflmao, hilarious ones

i'll ask sputnick to send me the screenies of beating badpesto countless of times, you havent beaten my ret, please post a screenie then if you had.

edit: I'll post some more shit once I get acces to my other computer <3

niqqa idont really care if ilost with rage amush crits anyway ur bad and iknow iam pro lock and zippy dueled ya in retail and he was shit now he is best rogue world now <#

Mamey said:
niqqa idont really care if ilost with rage amush crits anyway ur bad and iknow iam pro lock and zippy dueled ya in retail and he was shit now he is best rogue world now <#

Man, just get it, I'm superiour.... We'll see the awkward picture's of when I give Zippy anal, I actually made him cry in one of our skype call's some days ago.

RyrithDraenor said:
Man, just get it, I'm superiour.... We'll see the awkward picture's of when I give Zippy anal, I actually made him cry in one of our skype call's some days ago.

dude he is anice guy he cant face some noobs trolllers , ZIPPY ILOVE U , AND BTW ryrit zippy was bad in retail and now in hamcake he won u 3-0 so dont hate him pelase if u feel hatin just hate me tell me anytime in skype :D we can start talkin :DDDDDD kcyah jk ur bad

RyrithDraenor said:
We'll see the awkward picture's of when I give Zippy anal

was that needed? )= i was eating when reading ffs fuck u noob cant even spam sinister strike the right way noob.... and as if 19 rvr indicated skill rofl... WHOS CIRCUMSIZED NOOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?

RyrithDraenor said:
got plenty of recordings and other stuffs of zac/altelite/zippy as well, roflmao, hilarious ones

i'll ask sputnick to send me the screenies of beating badpesto countless of times, you havent beaten my ret, please post a screenie then if you had.

edit: I'll post some more shit once I get acces to my other computer <3

suhr can witness nigga... but anyways, to quit this shit; winning a 19 1v1 doesnt make you good and losing one doesnt make you bad.

Rofl, I found it quite hilarious how you say best rogue world and shit, it allways seems like you forget to add "at 19" for some reason... o_O

Gravíty said:
Rofl, I found it quite hilarious how you say best rogue world and shit, it allways seems like you forget to add "at 19" for some reason... o_O

you r point? zippy iz #1 get at em

My point being sayin #1 rogue world is incorrect since he is only #1 rogue world at 19(No idea if he really is though)

I hope none of you ever breed. I truly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread