Stun Resistance Metas worth it?

Arma

Veteran
Hi. I didnt find any information on this so I just wanted to ask if you guys think these Metas are worth it and if the stun resistance even works? I'm playing two orcs, their racial reduces stun duration so I dont need to worry if the meta stacks (because its resistance) I guess.

For my sham I planned to use the spellhaste gem for resto and ele. For enhancement I wanted to go with the meleehaste (if ill ever play it). I got 2x Plunderer's helmet and 2x Gladi ilvl 35 helmet.

For my warr I only would need the meta if I'll ever go Fury (I know, its not good), because I had to put atleast one haste socket in either the engi googles or the dragonling trinket (iirc). But Hope Bearer Helmet should be the better option anyways (going arms).

Thanks

Thats what I've read.

Fury is still perfectly viable and will continue to be as long as it can leverage crusader procs. With regards to the stun resist meta gem, there are a considerable amount of stuns out there now, it's a nice addition but won't make/break your gameplay.

But also, what's the next best thing after the 12 Crit + 5% Stun Resistance? Is there even a spec where Crit is so worthless that 12 Crit is not better than 2 or 3 of anything else?

I just wanted to ask if you guys think these Metas are worth it and if the stun resistance even works?
The 12 crit is insanely good but Im not convinced the stun resist on it actually works. I've worn that meta gem for a few months now and have never noticed a resist and we tested in duels for a while and I didnt get a resist. But the 12 crit? Still worth it.

That said, iirc your orc racial stacks with the 2 stam/stun duration gem. I think? @Blackberryy has a bit more experience with that though, that's been a 70s bracket thing until SL.

Fury (I know, its not good)
Fury is good, its just not arms. in either performance or coolness.

That said, iirc your orc racial stacks with the 2 stam/stun duration gem. I think? @Blackberryy has a bit more experience with that though, that's been a 70s bracket thing until SL.
The stun resist meta does stack with orc racial, but it is no longer resist but a stun reduction meta

@Arma

Im not convinced the stun resist on it actually works. I've worn that meta gem for a few months now and have never noticed a resist and we tested in duels for a while and I didnt get a resist.

i don't think it's a % chance to resist but a flat % reduction in time?

But also, what's the next best thing after the 12 Crit + 5% Stun Resistance? Is there even a spec where Crit is so worthless that 12 Crit is not better than 2 or 3 of anything else?

I guess the melee haste on proc meta?

For my sham I planned to use the spellhaste gem for resto and ele. For enhancement I wanted to go with the meleehaste (if ill ever play it). I got 2x Plunderer's helmet and 2x Gladi ilvl 35 helmet.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Is there a way to get the Glad helm still or is it patched?

i don't think it's a % chance to resist but a flat % reduction in time?
but it is no longer resist but a stun reduction meta
[doublepost=1611784473,1611784394][/doublepost]

Just remember the haste metas are on a 45 second icd but they do proc about as often as they come off cd.

Users who are viewing this thread