Strong Level 10 Twink classes

Papewiao

Legend
Ok so i am thinking of rejoining the lvl 10-14 bracket I have played in the 10 bracket before and i have played a Mage,Hunter,Rogue,Pally Though this was back a few i played in the bracket along time ago before you could turn off xp..So what is the best class at lvl 10? I mean i know there has to be like some strong classes and some weak ones can someone please help me out here..Example: Like how at lvl 70 frost mages and disc priests after OP :D Also what is a good guild..?What server , What faction, US servers?

Server: Medivh

Faction: Both

Yes it is US, Also there's the ashen tree on Moon guard US for allies. Some classes depend if you have the boa's or not :)

Lockjaw said:
IMHO I strongly recommend Hunter,Pally,Priest dependent on your personal style of play.

Or depend on the cheapness of your gameplay.

Mages can do great, same goes for locks and druid, even without GF.

Bankbeauty said:
Or depend on the cheapness of your gameplay.

Mages can do great, same goes for locks and druid, even without GF.

??Cheapness?? He asked what were strong classes. These are. I didn't say others weren't, just that these were my recommendation. As for personal style.. weather he likes casters, in your face melee or ranged. That's all.

all classes at 10 do fine, roll whichever u find most enjoyable. heirlooms are easy to farm just make a dk and do bgs rly

Users who are viewing this thread