Streaming Noooooooow

I find the EU racism/jokes amusing.

what
<

I watched up until the alliance fc went horde roof and died, no idea if they capped after that or not. Also dont know if it was just me but the stream kept freezin and stuff=/

hmm no1 else complained about stream freezing , and yeh i was bored so logged my ally druid that i havent played in like a year and went roof to troll

hmm no1 else complained about stream freezing , and yeh i was bored so logged my ally druid that i havent played in like a year and went roof to troll

ya prolly ma leet internetz makin it freeze. It was funny tho, I was wonderin why the hell this guy is picking up flag and going roof. I was thinkin maybe hes waiting on teamates or something, or doing some strat im not aware of, but then a rogue and some dude killed ya and I was like oh nvm, lol.

Not sayin ur bad or anything, I mean it was just a pug and you were messin around, you just had me wonderin what u were doing for a minute.

ya prolly ma leet internetz makin it freeze. It was funny tho, I was wonderin why the hell this guy is picking up flag and going roof. I was thinkin maybe hes waiting on teamates or something, or doing some strat im not aware of, but then a rogue and some dude killed ya and I was like oh nvm, lol.

Not sayin ur bad or anything, I mean it was just a pug and you were messin around, you just had me wonderin what u were doing for a minute.

hehe yeh , actully the rogue was my friend
<

This was idd pretty lame and made you look like a little child. Losing a game before and start to queue ally to troll everyone... Good job prooo

For anyone that is interested in watching some 39 and maybe wanna start an 39 , we are streaming the weekly BG now
<
tune in at , http://www.justin.tv/stubseu

Users who are viewing this thread