Streaming AB Weekend

Hardc0re said:
Mics/Vent on? I just wanna hear ppl nerdraging over 24s rofl

Nah, you can just hear the few MMB players that do talk. xD

And my music... I'll take song suggestions though from xfire chat.

Mucka Mad Boys #1

tumblr_ln6zvjmOWG1qzi5g7o1_500.gif

What you going to do, when MMB come for you?

lindenkron said:
Bad and Laggy stream.

May I suggest using Justin.tv/Own3d/Livestream and Xsplit?

Best regards,

The quality on Justin.tv for me has been pretty poor. I haven't been able to figure out have to improve it. Never heard of xsplit.

Bone said:
The quality on Justin.tv for me has been pretty poor. I haven't been able to figure out have to improve it. Never heard of xsplit.

Every good streamer either uses Xsplit or FME. The fact that you've not heard of it is probably why you're using the horrific xfire.

XSplit - Going Live is Simple

Connect it to a Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone account (by filling your justin.tv information into the Xsplit program)

Set settings in Xsplit for what resolution you use, your internet speed etc

...?

Profit.

Can't believe I'm helping a 24 though :(

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
Every good streamer either uses Xsplit or FME. The fact that you've not heard of it is probably why you're using the horrific xfire.

XSplit - Going Live is Simple

Connect it to a Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone account (by filling your justin.tv information into the Xsplit program)

Set settings in Xsplit for what resolution you use, your internet speed etc

...?

Profit.

Can't believe I'm helping a 24 though :(

Best regards,

I'm Bone the 19 shaman. Don't label me as just a 24 that's ****ing rude... but thanks for the help qt I'll look into xsplit.

Bone said:
I'm Bone the 19 shaman. Don't label me as just a 24 that's ****ing rude... but thanks for the help qt I'll look into xsplit.

I ain't american, and I have no idea who bone the 19 shaman is. I do however see a 24 on the stream :). Good luck with setting it up, it's definitely worth the time. Swifty uses it, Athene uses it - Everyone that has a clue on HD streams uses it. I could probably get more names, but it shouldn't really be necessary (*cough* Hydra *cough*).

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
I ain't american, and I have no idea who bone the 19 shaman is. I do however see a 24 on the stream :). Good luck with setting it up, it's definitely worth the time. Swifty uses it, Athene uses it - Everyone that has a clue on HD streams uses it. I could probably get more names, but it shouldn't really be necessary (*cough* Hydra *cough*).

Best regards,

I set it up and it's pretty damn cute. I guess this is what all the LoL streamers use as well because it's that high of quality.

Bone said:
edit:STOPPED STREAM FOR RL TASKS

Live Video by Bone

Watch the MMB fun!

Get back on it. I need to be entertained at work. Err... I mean thanks for the vid. Imma hunt you down this weekend on my f2p. And get my ass handed to me but it's all good.

Bump to let people know it was restarted. I just had a blue screen though... if that happens again I'll just have to restart it whenever my comp is back on.

edit: let me know how the quality is btw

It isn't working. Set screen resolution to the same as your screen resolution (if your internet upload speed can handle it - probably 6mbit+ upload).

Users who are viewing this thread