Streaming 20-20 bgs Duopally

I heard your r2 behind [MENTION=25779]Trialkiller[/MENTION] because I don't think he learned how to read yet..

Gg's that one game. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to watching your next stream when I get the chance.
Much appreciated the Quality has been improved Substantially. Now im streaming in 60 Fps 1080p Crisp Quality and got a Nice Snowball Ice mic for better sound quality.

It was fun farming you <3
3 healers 3 29 hunters a 20 Veteran Rogue. Not much a Chance I stood with 1 healer on a 10 man team. With 2 jaja with fingers up their ass and 4 f2ps lost in the world. Its funny theres still 29s who can be so horrible at the game. Sorry Carrying 6 people against a 6 geared 29s. No much of a chance stood

:D I enjoyed farming you on your paladins aswell. Might want to try to keep gearing up!

3 healers 3 29 hunters a 20 Veteran Rogue. Not much a Chance I stood with 1 healer on a 10 man team. With 2 jaja with fingers up their ass and 4 f2ps lost in the world. Its funny theres still 29s who can be so horrible at the game. Sorry Carrying 6 people against a 6 geared 29s. No much of a chance stood

:D I enjoyed farming you on your paladins aswell. Might want to try to keep gearing up!

summary: you got farmed

Users who are viewing this thread