Straight Edge

I'm as straight as the line that you sniff up your nose. I'm as hard as the booze that you swill down your throat. I'm as bad as the shit you breath into your lungs. And I'll fuck you up as fast as the pill on your tongue.
STRAIGHT EDGE REVENGE!

I'm as straight as the line that you sniff up your nose. I'm as hard as the booze that you swill down your throat. I'm as bad as the shit you breath into your lungs. And I'll fuck you up as fast as the pill on your tongue.
STRAIGHT EDGE REVENGE!

Ah, straight edge?

i hate touche amore and pianos become the teeth cause they got younger kids into screamo

that shit isnt real screamo it doesnt even sound like jeromes dream
I've got quite a few 90's screamo albums in my collection. The guy in Touche Amore only yells because he can't sing.

I've got quite a few 90's screamo albums in my collection. The guy in Touche Amore only yells because he can't sing.

They seem to be very popular with the younger crowd. I too have quite a few 90's screamo albums in my collection, ever heard of Excitebike?

Lol - you'll get over it - they all did...

You can still live a healthy life and sample udder things.

Believe me - I've known hundreds of straightedge people and not one of them remained straightedge.

Most if not all are still healthy well adjusted peeps.

Just don't overspecialize in life it breeds narrow vision :p.

Just messing with ya - GLHF.

straight edge lol

But yeah, I don't smoke or drink. I've tried alcohol before, but it's just not for me. Drinking to me is all about the flavor and Beer tastes like crap.

I also prefer to be sober. I mean, you never know.

I've never touched a cigarette, and don't intend to do so. I drink once every month/every two months, but then I only do it to get drunk with my friends, etc -- never for the sake that "it tastes good". I seriously don't think that many in my age (18 y/o) thinks anything that contains a large amount of alcohol is a pleasent taste-experience.

I do not think a straight-edge person lives a healthier life than I do, seeing as, for instance, some scientists claim that a glass of wine every once in a while will only do you good. If you only drink once in a while, excerise and eat healthy food it's nps.

Any straight edge kids here? I'm 20 and I haven't smoked or anything in 20 years.

there used to be lol

think there is a thread somewhere called straight edge vegan twinks

uncledolan (lawlpurge) and meshashounah ( probs spelt wrong)

i hate myself for remembering this pointless crap

I have a straight edge blade I use to cut my coke.

But honestly if you think Coke, weed, alcohol, and caffeine change your mind set what have you been eating all your life and has been messing with your mind and you dont know?

Think about what if Cheese alters your mindset but your so use to it you dont know?

Users who are viewing this thread