Stormstrike US Offical 60 twink battle group

judiscpriest said:
I'm from Vengeance, Had the largest group of 60 twink horde anywhere there. Wargasm. Our whole guild moved to Stormstrike and continued recruitment under the guild name <Luge crash Survivor> Im willing t bet <Luge crash survivor> and <Dirty> have more twinks in our 2 guilds then you have in all of bloodlust. On another note when we came to Stormstrike from vengeance (Vengeance has always been one of the largest 60 twink groups) Another guild and tons of twinks made the switch also. So its a pretty safe bet that Stormstrike is rocking the most 60 twinks in one battlegroup. We have had 60 twink vs 60 twink WSG matches, AV's with 15-20twinks on each side, and on mal-ganis server 60twink world pvp. You don't have to play every battle group to know, you just have to do the research such as making an alt and asking random twinks about the battlegroup. It's not hard to figgure out.

That's not research.. that's asking a few people per server most of which probably said their own server was the best, which is biased opinion.

Before coming to Stormstrike i went to every battle groups forums and read every twink 60 thread i could find. Along with level60love and twinkinfo. Talked to all the people in the twink guilds i could and most of them gave me their honest opinion. And not one of them said "OMGWTF MY BG IS BEST" So if thats not research I do not know what is. The reason i know SS is the largest 60 battle group is because I haven't heard of one other battle group doing pre-made wsg all 60's. which we have done. Most people on other BG's i've talked to say they see 1-6 twinks in a game and most times non at all. Along with all the transfers we get from other battle groups bringing us the news on why they left it. So the info is out there, you just need to look and listen.

Well i play in Dalvengyr-US, and when leveling up some alts i was surprise how #%$!# fun is the lvl 60 av in this battlegroup. I loved so much that i bought a new account and leveled a rogue for twinkin.

I dont have yet even 3days /played on it, but got a lot of aq things and a LOT of fun in av and wsg. And i know im bad, but at least i have fun ;p

So.. the point is.. if dont have those lots of twinks, from lcs, dirty, makaveli and others, i would never discover this great twink bracket and rejoice with the game again, cuz icc25h is boring a LOT.

So idc SS is the official or not, but i hope remains all ppl playing and qeueing a lot =)

(sorry for bad engrish, Brazilian player here. Not the ahuehuaeha one. ;p )

Btw if anyone wanna check my armory, i know the aq40 sets r broke on armory but... well check if you can =) any advice will be great =)

The World of Warcraft Armory - Pvcsixtywink @ Dalvengyr - Profile

Ive not done trial bc yet cuz im finishing lvling a hunter and a priest for then use and do ramparts runs etc.

cya /hug

Users who are viewing this thread