Stop Complaining Already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimaldo

Legend
Come on people, What is a twink? were low lvl characters that take advantage of the best gear and enchants to get the best possible Toon, lvl 10s take this concept and use it to there advantage of how things scale to there favor. I for one do not play a lvl 10 nor will I, I like lvl 19, But I see no reason to Bash lvl 10s for doing the same thing were doing at 19. Not to mention Everytime Ive been in warsongs with these guys we still win....So hmmm I find no reason to really complain.

Ever since this patch came out all I have heard is QQ this and QQ that.....Play, Learn, Adapt.

I would much rather go back to having to wait a hour and a half for ques to pop than to hear everyone moan and complain about how this sucks.

First it was how stupidly OP Rogues are, and how its impossible to kill a Holy Pally, I really dont see any more complaints about it anymore, People Adapted and Learned how to play with the cards against them, And wow it hasnt even been a week yet! give it some time. The Pure joy of Owning all will soon die off slightly and we will get back to what warsong is about, Capture the Flag.

Grimaldo said:
Come on people, What is a twink? were low lvl characters that take advantage of the best gear and enchants to get the best possible Toon, lvl 10s take this concept and use it to there advantage of how things scale to there favor. I for one do not play a lvl 10 nor will I, I like lvl 19, But I see no reason to Bash lvl 10s for doing the same thing were doing at 19. Not to mention Everytime Ive been in warsongs with these guys we still win....So hmmm I find no reason to really complain.

Ever since this patch came out all I have heard is QQ this and QQ that.....Play, Learn, Adapt.

I would much rather go back to having to wait a hour and a half for ques to pop than to hear everyone moan and complain about how this sucks.

First it was how stupidly OP Rogues are, and how its impossible to kill a Holy Pally, I really dont see any more complaints about it anymore, People Adapted and Learned how to play with the cards against them, And wow it hasnt even been a week yet! give it some time. The Pure joy of Owning all will soon die off slightly and we will get back to what warsong is about, Capture the Flag.

Lol I can't even play WoW atm but sounds like a lot of fun is being had out there!

Quelfep said:

your point being ....?

Detroit said:
Lol I can't even play WoW atm but sounds like a lot of fun is being had out there!

your point being ....?

He is trolling. Also level 10s are killable just need some pin point kicks/ interrupts. Now I purpose 19 twinks to get resilience... How? Well boa weapons and shoulders give resilience as well as the pvp trinket. If you are a caster and have inferno robe +15 resilience enchant is way to go. ATM on my priest I have 27 resilience 11.87% (going based on memory). Tomorrow I will make a list of items w/ resilience at 10-19 or items that can get a resilience enchant.

How high can you get a trial account? Im half tempted to get a trial account, level a toon to 10, and speed hack every bg I join until the trial account gets banned, then repeat. When some level 10 logs on and complains to me about it Ill respond with:

If you don't like it (and I don't myself - it's pretty lame) I suggest sending e-mail to Blizz, posting on the WoW forums, and trying to raise more awareness of the issue. -Inkobah

Falaris said:
How high can you get a trial account? Im half tempted to get a trial account, level a toon to 10, and speed hack every bg I join until the trial account gets banned, then repeat. When some level 10 logs on and complains to me about it Ill respond with:

Let me know what day you're doing this if you're serious.

lol how will you get the 10g to stop your exp at level 10? you can't trade or use the AH on a trial acount

Grimaldo said:

Wtf? Dont you still have to wait an hour and a half for ques to pop? -_-, On my level 10 twink rogue, (i made it bfore the patch, DW :p), I'm waiting 6+ hours and nothing.. ^^

Augerecasa holy shit! you still owe me that 100g from when i didnt ruin ur duel :D

Btw you gotta queue on ruin battle group for an xp off 10-19 pop these days.

hehehehe thought your name was familiar. I have a question, which servers are "Ruin" battle group on, and is it US?

BTW: Come online bro :)

ya they are all US unfortunately :( I just playd a whole bunch of games though, p fun except for resil 10 twinks.

ya ill log on that guy in one sec :)

I don't/won't play a level 10, but personally I'm starting to like having them around. They add a new aspect to an old game, and frankly, they make it a lot more interesting.

Viva la ten!

-Natlieportmn, 19 Rogue

Haha... I used to use speed/fly hacks, but listen thats going to just make things worse. I would say two wrongs don't make a right but the thing is the level 10s arent doing anything wrong there not breaking any rules. There doing exactly what we do they just have the upperhand now. It's the same with rogues and pallys.. there OP but guess what every now and then a new class or spec gets favored. Don't ruin everyones games because of that, as a member of the twink community you should be trying to adapt(atleast until blizz makes a change) not trying to destroy the bracket by hacking.

After the patch 19 non-xp bracket's q's have been almost instant. However, their is a period of time like 6 hours or so where no battlegrounds are on. Maybe your just unlucky =(

I say let people make level 10s. Everyone who is level 19 make level 10s.

It will be 10v10 where no one can kill eachother! Oh the funs of killing lowlevel twinking :*)

lindenkron said:
I say let people make level 10s. Everyone who is level 19 make level 10s.

It will be 10v10 where no one can kill eachother! Oh the funs of killing lowlevel twinking :*)

Yea guys dont reroll into 10 twinks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread