EU+US Stomp Dodge.

I don't think you know what something being funny is.

that wasnt funny

I have no idea what have i done to piss him off, but yah the guy is mentally ill.

Being ignorant and offensive about every subject that we discuss. That's what pisses me off.

Firstly in relation to the video you 100% did not do it on purpose its so obvious it was luck.
Secondly stop making shit threads, stop trying to be funny, stop pretending that roula has triggered u when you're just some trash fc that tries to sound professional because you use full stops and caps lock. You legit are causing unnecessary drama with Ben because he didn't wanna skype with you, you're a periodic cunt. Stop making useless threads. Fucking trash.

Firstly who gives a duck, secondly. It looks like you where going to find the rogue or go cap. Then you played it off like you doj'ed stomp on purpose lol.

Lame

That's what's funny about it. It was random. Never did I state it was on purpose.

But you played it off like you did it intentionally. And i didn't laugh at all, it wasn't funny to me...

Anyone else laughed???

Wasn't my intention to play it off like it was intentional.

Some things can be hilarious without physically laughing. For example, a top deck in hearthstone that wins you the game. That's hilarious, but doesn't make you burst out in laughter.

Wasn't my intention to play it off like it was intentional.

Some things can be hilarious without physically laughing. For example, a top deck in hearthstone that wins you the game. That's hilarious, but doesn't make you burst out in laughter.
you just dont know when to stop do you

Users who are viewing this thread