Stock up on Twink items

With merged Battlegroups, twinks will be revived.

So, I've been stocking on some nice twink items lately.

The really nice thing, that they all cost much less now. Since twinks are dead on most servers.

Got a

Wall of the Dead for 40g

Underworld band for 80g

Feet of the Lynx for 50g

over the last 3 days.

I'll advise you do the same. Even if Cataclysm won't revive twinks, you will still resell these items someday for some profit.

Dude, How many times do I gotta fucking say this.

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT BATTLEGROUPS WILL BE MERGED. 1 BLUE POST STATED. NO OTHER BLUE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Get off the fucking subject. Sheesh

Umpada said:

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT BATTLEGROUPS WILL BE MERGED. 1 BLUE POST STATED. NO OTHER BLUE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I feel another ban coming. You need to seriously lighten up.

You cant make a full decision from 1 blue post. This is ridiculous. I know I have a short Temper, But you just keep expecting cross battlegroups and not have one. No one has even verified in the beta. When someone verifies, or a blue says something. On a note of that, I couldnt find his saying. But i remember him saying PLANNED. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<key word. It infuriates me, he has made 2 posts of saying this with no absolute proof

Umpada said:
You cant make a full decision from 1 blue post. This is ridiculous. I know I have a short Temper, But you just keep expecting cross battlegroups and not have one. No one has even verified in the beta. When someone verifies, or a blue says something. On a note of that, I couldnt find his saying. But i remember him saying PLANNED. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<key word. It infuriates me, he has made 2 posts of saying this with no absolute proof

Making changes to gear and spells is one thing, but changing their word about cross battlegroup BGs I'm sure will not happen.

Also, it doesn't matter how much it "infuriates" you, is it not possible that you could have gone at it with a different approach?

Simply saying, "Btw, cross battlegroups isn't official, it was only a blue post." could have been a little better then going drama-queen on his thread...

Umpada said:
Ive already stated it nicely on his other thread. Then he comes here and does it again.

Still no reason to be like that. We're supposed to respect other community members, not scream at them for something as simple as repeating yourself.

Umpada said:

How exactly do you verify cross battlegrounds in beta? The connectivity issues between datacenters are up to AT&T or whoever handles the network. If it's planned, I'm sure they're working on it.

The goal of cross battlegrounds was to give rated BGs the ability to pop at almost all times. I know some battlegroups will probably not have the population to handle rated BGs at almost all times. They are going to need to implement or combine BGs somehow to make their new rated BG system work.

Taitaih said:
How exactly do you verify cross battlegrounds in beta? The connectivity issues between datacenters are up to AT&T or whoever handles the network. If it's planned, I'm sure they're working on it.

The goal of cross battlegrounds was to give rated BGs the ability to pop at almost all times. I know some battlegroups will probably not have the population to handle rated BGs at almost all times. They are going to need to implement or combine BGs somehow to make their new rated BG system work.

I'm sure they will figure it out, Blizz usually tends to stick to promices, especcially the ones that they have publically announced by Video.

Looking forward to seeing that new profession. :)

Taitaih said:

This. And since rated battlegrounds will be battlegroup merged it will mean the queue times of the non rated battlegrounds will go through the roof unless they make them cross battlegroup too, so it is only logical to assume that non rated battlegrounds will be cross battlegroup. Granted it is a small jump from non rated battlegrounds to non endgame battlegrounds, but it would probably be more trouble to have battle groups separate for levelers than to just make them the same as endgame so i feel confident that they will implement this for the entire game. As was stated, it would be very unlikely for blizzard to go back on their word about cross battlegroup battlegrounds unless they find some other magical cure to the queue time problems.

PureCraft said:
Making changes to gear and spells is one thing, but changing their word about cross battlegroup BGs I'm sure will not happen.

PureCraft said:
I'm sure they will figure it out, Blizz usually tends to stick to promices

PvE -> PvP xfers say hi.

Naw, from what I remember, Blizzard allowed PvP servers to transfer to PvE servers, and not vice versa... and were fairly adamant about not letting that happen. Then I think Activision happened.

Umpada said:

u-mad1.jpg

Umpada said:

WHOA! Calm down ... Real or not, rumor or truth you don't need to freak out like that. Just ... calm down. It will all be okay.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
WHOA! Calm down ...

He rocks back in forth

Umpada: It's gonna be okay... it's gonna be okay...

A small gust of wind brushes up against the wall

Umpada: AHHH!!! WTF WAS THAT?!!? DON'T EAT ME!!!

Sweat runs down Umpada face, as he slowly turns toward the closet

An echoing creak submerges from the closet door

Umpada: Who's there?

The door opens a little more, but nothing can be seen within the darkness

Umpada: Alright let's just stay calm Ump, nothing is in..

BOOM!!!

Umpada: WHAAATTTTTT TTTTHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE FFFFFUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH...!!!!!!!

The broom that was leaning up against the door, with gravity forcing it open slowly falls on the ground in front of Umpada

Umpada pulls out a gun holding in under his chin and says...

Umpada: WHO F*CKING FARTED?!?!!?!

KACHICK, BOOSH

PureCraft said:
He rocks back in forth

Umpada: It's gonna be okay... it's gonna be okay...

A small gust of wind brushes up against the wall

Umpada: AHHH!!! WTF WAS THAT?!!? DON'T EAT ME!!!

Sweat runs down Umpada face, as he slowly turns toward the closet

An echoing creak submerges from the closet door

Umpada: Who's there?

The door opens a little more, but nothing can be seen within the darkness

Umpada: Alright let's just stay calm Ump, nothing is in..

BOOM!!!

Umpada: WHAAATTTTTT TTTTHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE FFFFFUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH...!!!!!!!

The broom that was leaning up against the door, with gravity forcing it open slowly falls on the ground in front of Umpada

Umpada pulls out a gun holding in under his chin and says...

Umpada: WHO THE FUCK KNOCKED THAT DOWN. THAT BROOM COSTS $2.75, SOMEONES GONNA BUY ME A NEW BROOM

KACHICK, BOOSH

Iss ok, I fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread