<Still runs ZA for Bear> Lvl 70 Twink Guild Recruiting [Horde]

Souji

Legend
Still Runs ZA For Bear

Server: <Jubei'Thos> PvP US Realm

Faction: Horde

Guild Type: We are mainly a PvP/Arena Based guild. However we are looking for more active members to start our 70's only 25 main raids.

Bout us: We're relatively new Twink Guild on Jubei'Thos, though we are one of the most competitive guilds in arena on Vengeance battle group. We do weekly raids with 80's to gear our members up. We will run ssc/tk also to gear our peeps in s2 to be viable in arena setting. We're an Australian based guild.

Recruiting: Currently recruiting all classes for arena and raids. Healer or Tanks would be nice as we are lacking them as of now. If your serious bout pvp we have a fair bit of skilled players to team up with.

What to expect:

Guild Premade BG's

Weekly Raids with 80's for Gear (SSC, TK, BT, ZA, SWP)

Heaps of Arena (2v2 Mainly) (3v3 and 5v5 will be organised occasionally)

To be geared for arena reasonably fast

Vent!

To have fun!

Requirements from you:

Must be level 70 to join guild (Both Bc or wotlk accounts accepted)

Willing to gear your self for pvp, unless we start to do 70's only 25m raids. (e.g. trade t6 for s2)

Be a decent player and know your class well

Gem/Enchant Gear

Any Gear is ok (wotlk) as long as its an upgrade

If you are interested pst me in game or leave a message here

Souji ;)

bump for soulji >:O

I'm real interested in your Guild, I'm a Prot Paladin both in PvP and PvE,

My main focus will be arena, I don't mind tanking raids at all though.

I still need some gear for PvP/PvE but am getting geared relatively quickly!

I can transfer at anytime so if you're interested, just write back and lemme know :)

nikor thanks for ur interest in the guild, we'll gladly invite u to the guild. Just pst Souji/Duka/Glee when u transfer over for a inv. then we'll get u geared for arena in no time

Fun 2's a few nights ago. My partner and I fought a DK/Holy Pally and a Warlock/Holy Pally. Fun games. =]

Souji said:
nikor thanks for ur interest in the guild, we'll gladly invite u to the guild. Just pst Souji/Duka/Glee when u transfer over for a inv. then we'll get u geared for arena in no time

Okay i'll be transferring later today! On your server, do you know any Blacksmiths with the Burning Crusade patterns? Like Swiftsteel?

Jakeee said:
Fuck off lol, alliance does not have one race i would reroll to :(

Yeah we need more alliance to queue to get raped and you guys seem like the perfect candidates :)

Kruul said:
Yeah we need more alliance to queue to get raped and you guys seem like the perfect candidates :)

Ha ... Well regardless of being horde or alliance, your just going to be another team to farm in S9 :)

My team hasnt been beatin in a series when i was playing with my real partner cept Magicwizard/Papercat doubt theres gunna be any real competition in 70 arena this season :|

Users who are viewing this thread