Still possible to obtain Merciless weapons?

Nah its out there, i buy merciless everyday
<

it's new with 4.3. Bad change imo, the basically the people that saved those weapons for all those seasons/years and could get unique models are just going to get raped

Hey. I was positive that merciless weapons were no longer obtainable, but as I was updating my Achievement Points thread, I came across this armory profile, and if you check the recent activity, you can see that he/she just obtained a Merciless Gladiator's Salvation.

Also according to wowhead this is no longer obtainable and no comments say otherwise.

i r confusd

All season 1-3 weapons/armor is purchasable in area 52, Netherstorm. 500-1500 honor a peice, Happy transmoggin'!

Been savin this one for a special occasion, and i think this is the right moment, after weeks of death knights being honestly sure they would get some " old " non existant tier.

hahaha-lulz.jpg

Should change your title to 'The poster of kittens'
<

I never post em anymore !

Your above post begs to differ!

And that kitten is almost as cute as the 'lil 'pinky' runt of the litter kitten we could be gettin' soon.
<

Edit; You know it's a fantastic topic when it when the subject switches to cats, on that note, Cats > Dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread