Steppin' up to the mark

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
EU 19's is in a really tough situation at the minute regarding BG pops and general activity levels and here is why.

Approximately 10 days ago, an alliance 19 guild going by the name of Twink Univers Dot Com sadly disbanded. That guild alone was a huge chunk of the alliance activity and it allowed us to get pops on a regular day to day basis by having them around.

Another reason is that the remaining players from the 19 bracket have decided to roll 39 twinks as myself and some other people have been working really hard over the past week or so to try and push for a pop in pug WSG or Twin Peaks and it has worked out much better than planned, activity is flourishing etc. But this activity surge has taken it's toll on 19's.

Solution: I am looking for an alliance, active twink 19 player who feels that they have very good organizational skills, have tonnes of passion for the bracket and most importantly have experience and good leadership skills. I need someone on the alliance to work alongside to make pops happen on a regular basis again, i need someone to front the EU 19 scene a guild that welcomes all who wish to join and encourages people to join and play in the bracket. It's gonna be a hard job to do, but if anyone out there reading this feels that they can step up to the mark, reply to me in this thread and we can have a talk privately and see what agreements we can come to.

Who am i you may be wondering?

I am a passionate 19 twinker myself, i play on the horde side and i have alot of contacts with people who play on the horde side and i also am the guild master of an active 19 horde twink guild called for the BOYS on Draenor server. I already have the passion and meet the requirements to guide the horde faction and keep the activity levels high, but i am now seeking to find someone like-minded on the alliance side to guide and mentor the other faction of the bracket to get some regular and competitive games popping.

Zioni

I've been in contact with Zioni and he has agreed to take on the role of being the alliance Co-GM with myself, and Muffinsxo has agreed to be the Co-GM with me on the horde side.

Huge shout out and thanks to these guys for stepping up to the challenge, it's gonna make a huge difference with what is planned for the future of the bracket!

For the people who are interested the Horde guild has been created < Revival > - Draenor

don't even know hafl these people posting but gl nonetheless ^^

Users who are viewing this thread