Stay 19?

mato

Legend
Last edited by a moderator:
Move it to al'akir horde or draenor alliance or something and join an active guild.
Re roll a 24 hunt that way if you ever wanna play 19s you can. I'm doing the same ^^

Cant afford faction change/realm hop ;w,
Move it to al'akir horde or draenor alliance or something and join an active guild.
Re roll a 24 hunt that way if you ever wanna play 19s you can. I'm doing the same ^^

Just my thoughts on your situation.

afaik EU 19s have schedualed pops every day of the fucking week. Something I wish US had. Its up to you what you do with it in the end but I say keep it 19 and make a 24 on your server with you 90/main and fund a 24 for when there is down time. That is what a lot of 19 US are doing unfortunately but eh. People need to stay entertained I suppose.

gl with your decision mato. I voted no btw.

I don't see any reason for you to stay 19. Would be different if you had grandfathered items or something. If you had tunic of westfall or something you should stay 19 but you have nothing you can't get again if you wanted to roll 19 again. But at the same time it should be easy enough to just make a new 24 also. I'd go 24 if I were you. Would save time on agm.

My honest opinion is that it is a lot easier to reroll a completely new toon, you never know what is going to happen with a toon.

Speaking from personal experience, I leveled characters up after 19s died off after the ruin migration, had all the good grandfathered gear. 19s picked up again and Cata came grandfathering alot of the gear. Always have regretted it since.

That hunter is re-makable in a few hours mate. Level it to 20, and re-roll a 19 IF it ever pops again.

Users who are viewing this thread