stay 19 or move to 24

StabznSlugz

Legend
so ive been lookin over some threads and ive been honestly considering leveling my 19 rogue to 24(maybe 20) once mop hits just simply because i dont think playing my rogue will b as fun. Rogues lose so much mobility and it seems like every class will b able to burn us down by just ccing and damage overtime.. i luv the 19 bracket and my twink but it doesnt seem to appealing once mop hits.
id like some opinions and thoughts on the situation and if it would b a good idea to lvl 24.

Personally I'll be toughing it out, things always change, you never know if we might get a boost again. Plus, facerolling kids in Cata was fun, but MoP will be a nice new challenge. Wait until MoP hits and then decide at least.

Stabz, just take a couple of hours to level a new rogue to 24. This is pointless.

if you are thinking about leaving the bracket just because your class isn't one of the best then yes, please DO leave and go to 24s

helps to research btw....but incase you didn't

come MOP 24 rogues:
-have same talents points as a 15-23 rogue
-lose vanish (moved to 34)
-lose shadowstep (moved to 60)
-lose back stab (moved to 40)
-lose sprint (moved to 26)

yeah level your 19 to 24, hunters await you there too, just like 19 rogues come MOP, you are a freekill as soon as you come out of stealth. no escape, missing 2 gap closers and a crutch vanish

didnt realize 24s lost vanish and i suppose it wouldnt take time to make a 24, even wit boas
ive been watching youtube vids and streams of beta. does anyone no if there basically done or if theyll b adding more things??
theres never enough info :x

so ive been lookin over some threads and ive been honestly considering leveling my 19 rogue to 24(maybe 20) once mop hits just simply because i dont think playing my rogue will b as fun. Rogues lose so much mobility and it seems like every class will b able to burn us down by just ccing and damage overtime.. i luv the 19 bracket and my twink but it doesnt seem to appealing once mop hits.
id like some opinions and thoughts on the situation and if it would b a good idea to lvl 24.

In my opinion you should never level a twink. Simply reroll and play which bracket is more enjoyable to you. I personally will never quit playing a rogue at 19 no matter what happens.

Best of luck pal!
~~Mocha~~

Users who are viewing this thread