Static vs. Bravo Co Official Premade - 12/3/11

Davetango

Legend
You heard it here first folks!

The challenging crew of Static from Azgalor < Horde > is going to be going against the Aerie Peak guild of NinjaTurtleStrikeForce < Alliance > on the date of 12/03/11 at approximately 8:30 PM East Coast Time (7:30 Central!) to an official premade... And the call has been ACCEPTED!

Myself, and a yet to be announced person in the guild will also will be Frapsing and will (MOST LIKELY) by popular demand, be offering Live-Stream! Details will be announced at a later date...

< Premade rules are fairly standard >

-> Rosters will be -LOCKED- [No substitutions] - Rosters will be exchanged at the beginning of the first game.

-> The games will be best 2 out of 3 wins.

-> No more than 2 of each classes per-roster [team] (This is not limited but, but includes - No more than 2 'stealth' classes I;E - "No more than 2 rogues and 1 druid for example"

-> No outside buffs or items allowed - Such as, and for example (The following is not limited to but includes) Halaani Whiskey, or Sticky Glue. (Battle Standard is -ALLOWED-)

< Consumable rules >

Consumables allowed:

- Rumsey Rum Black Label.

- Heavy Runecloth Bandage.

- Minor Wizard Oil.

- Heavy Sharpening Stone.

- Food (Mutton Chop for example) and water (Melon Juice for example) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff.

When I say the following, I safely speak for the rest of my guild...

I wish to not only thank the players of Bravo Co for making this possible, but would also like to take the time to wish them the best of luck, and to have fun!

I would also request that any and all thread comments remain positive, and that they're created with the utmost respect for the players, and the bracket itself...

(To be dully noted - The dated listed is subject to change based on the approval of both parties)

All the best...

~ Dave T.

GL everyone
<

This premade will not happen.

This premade will not happen.

Well that's very negative.

And very untrue.

(At least it won't be an issue on our end)

You will see in time
<
!

Well that's very negative.

And very untrue.

(At least it won't be an issue on our end)

You will see in time
<
!

I just hate to see premades that are publicly announced not happen.

It all gonn' be 'kay
<

Not sure who will win to be honest. Thinking Dave might draft Zng for the game and run 1 man O.

Game I queued into last night had 5 Static in FR from beginning to second cap. New premade strat?

Haha GL static. And watch all my returns flash up on your screen.
<

Users who are viewing this thread