State of EU 19s atm

bai hunga pakul

i had my first account 2006 i think i was 11 or 12, , didnt twink tho started twinking 2007 on hunter Nayani u know that xdddd then made druid Wóòt

thank you first of your guild to actually try to prove something instead of sitting a thumb in the ass and trying to act like a smartass

Thread title + thread posts describe the current state of 19 very well.

I approve.

Also: I think it'd be cured if skirmish/skirmish like feature was re-implemented. Check post in signature.

/lindenkron

thank you first of your guild to actually try to prove something instead of sitting a thumb in the ass and trying to act like a smartass

thing is they got nothing to prove lol, no1 gives a shit if u dont belivie them, after all ur just a nobody

thing is they got nothing to prove lol, no1 gives a shit if u dont belivie them, after all ur just a nobody

what would make you a somebody then stubsy? your glad titles? premade xp? even some hardmode pve?. com'on tell me. still dont know what makes all you somebodys so great....

go tell him that you asked ppl to teach you strafe and how to duel at 19

gg son

we talking 2007 ? haha, welcome to 2013 son, and from 2007 - 2013 ive gone from shit to facing r1s and winning, while u stuck lagging in the gulch , welcome to mop

Users who are viewing this thread