State of 39s atm

Voidwalker

Legend
I recently became interested in 39s and I had some questions.

1. Which side needs more people lately? Horde or Alliance?

2. What classes/specs are not seen as much?

3. How are ret pallies and mages in this bracket?

4. Any other classes/specs that are shunned down upon other than prot warriors?

:cool:

Nope all classes are welcomed other than prot warrior. Just put effort into ur toon gearing wise any questions you have the people on 39 forums are great at pointing people in right direction with questions the have.

1. Alliance used to be short but this wednesday alliance was 2-3:1 to horde. So it's hard to say.

2. Boomy, ret, and enhancement are the first to come to mind.

3. Ret paladins are amazing! If you're good at juking, you can solo just about any class including prot wars. I'm currently struggling to survive a rogues who uses subtefuge; if I survive their opener then I have a chance. But I can't win without bubbling against a rogue. Ret dmg is crazy high. Great tot, speed, cc, survivalability, etc etc. Rets are underplayed but they are amazing.

Mages are the same in every way but they have better cc, less survival, little more dmg.

4. Nope! Other than prot dps wars, you can play anything you want :)

You should know, a lot of high rated pvpers play this bracket as a means to have a break from endgame.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Horde for sure. It took two games to pass before I got a pop at one point on Wed.

2. Alliance has a crap ton of healers. Horde has a plethora of priests and on some nights hunters. Bm monks are rare, Mages in general are rare, rets are rare, enh/ele shammies as well.

3. Cer covered that better that pretty well

4. Prots are the only 'shunned' class, but rolling something other in respect to 1. will be appreciated.

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me or check out The 39 Conspiracy | Twinking.net

@Cer, You need to work on that schedule foo! :p

edit: With all that being said Alliance needs quality DPS VERY badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Thanks for thoroughly answering my questions. :)
When I first started f2p, I went horde because at the time, it was known for having less players. And my main twink was a warlock too, since they were the least played class as well.
I sorta want to take the same approach with this bracket as well.

I actually have a level 37 horde druid lying around so that should be fun to play as boomy. Probably going to go with belf or dwarf for the ret pally though.

Thanks for the input. I'll ask more questions later on, if any.

See you all in a couple months. :)

Well i agree that horde hav eless people but it seems alli needs some really well rounded people over there to possibly lead games for alli, i talk to alot of alliance 39's and alot of them say vent is always quiet or people are complaining that horde is winning, and its simply because horde calls everything from the simplest fears to cc to a massive switch on targets. Keep in mind everyone is not like this on alli this is just my observation from talking to a few people

Both mage and ret pally are underplayed and our both very good of course mage has alot more cc which is your main strong point when playing him, ret has those good offhealz if you healz are on D and u need some healz O also bubble and alot of damage can be taken by them.

On both side u dont c many mages warlocks monks and shamans everything else is pretty much garenteed atleast 1 in each game.

No other classes are shunned but shadow priests do a ton of damage and can 1 shot a person if rng is nice so watch out for them haha.

I agree. While Horde may be shorter in numbers than alliance, alliance out of no where just stopped playing to the same level as horde.

It feels strange when I'm calling things out as the FC because I "should" feel paranoid to not speakover the DPS on Offense; but that isn't the case anymore... Nothing ever gets called out on offense as of the last 2-3 nights.

No sorry its early I could of worded that alot better. What I meant is that the majority of the time if we que as 5 were in our own vent. I would love to be in 39 vent and can lead offence if I am ever queing without a group of 5. Problem being majority of us dont even have the info. If you could pm me it would be great.

[h=2]Re: US 39 Recruiting Horde Aerie Peak[/h]
I am looking to return to WoW twinking. Just have a few questions.

1. Do games run all day, every day?
2. How are mistweaver monks?
3. What is the best realm to roll a horde twink on?
4. What is an acceptable HP range?

This is the profile I came up with for a mistweaver. My thinking was undead for lifesteal racial/will of forsaken and am prioritizing SP>Haste>Crit. since mistweavers gain additional 50% of their haste via items. Chardev doesn't convert spirit to exp/hit but am over cap. I also chose some cloth pieces > BoA leather in favor of haste/crit > a little armor.

chardev 10 - Mist of Pandaria - BETA

feedback would be excellent.

Yex​

33 haste before all else then go more into stamina since mists healing is insane but your squishy.
games run wednesday and friday nights
there is no set realm that everyone plays on but a few of us are in a guild called Sugar High on Bleeding Hollow US if your intrested in joining
around 3500-4200 is normal unless your completly glasscannon in which case u give up everything for your most loved stat.
Your gear looks pretty good but 12 intell to bracers isnt worth it the 120 stamina is way better considering u have under 4k hp unbuffed.
also i would suggest not going minor speed and 9 stam and going pure stam to boots (if they have that) simply because of mounts and you have roll.
For anymore questions refer to Lemons guide on mistweaver monks!!!

Happy healing! Hope to see you back!

Users who are viewing this thread