US State of 20-29 bracket PvP in BfA...

Discussion in 'Level 20-29' started by Lebowski, Jan 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Druiddroid

Druiddroid Member Moderator

def try 39s if you can they are super fun

2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

I think its pretty obvious in this context that "gear matters" refers to the absence of Legion templates. But hey man, go hard

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chops

No, the instanced pvp template system in Legion, in which all characters in a BG were given the exact same stats, with minor (1-2%) variation based on only ilvl.

4. Chops

Ok

I don't recall anyone saying gear made you good. But you do you man

5. Neon

Neon Vulgar display of skills

Enhancement can top charts so can feral both playable in pugs imo.

6. Chops

Gear matters != Gear makes you good

Look dude, if you got a bone to pick about gear vs. skill, go off. Let it rip. Get it all out. I hope it helps you feel better.

But you don't have to keep pretending I said something I didn't.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Grimzee

Grimzee Grandfathered

Damn this guys thinks he's "ultra mega elite skill mogo" kid sounds like he just came out of the stone age think he know the 21st century making claims and being salty love it he's a keeper.. btw wb dethtic

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chops

"gear doesnt matter, its all skill" says local gamer who has risked his account to trade glitch his gear

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rockastansky

Rockastansky Member

haha...ehehehahahahahahhaha.... hahahahahah... ahahahaha........... ha.

Maybe at 2am central time if you are the only twink in the que and 35k is "top damage". The abilities of the spec and the actual math behind the numbers on those abilities just does not support your claim. Period. Even the best player in the world can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. I'm not saying you can't have a spectacular game where you are not targeted and you get magical Elemental force procs up the ass... but even then, that is not baller-damage... not when your core abilities are so weak at 29.

10. Neon

Neon Vulgar display of skills

Ive done way more damage than that on both specs.

11. Rockastansky

Rockastansky Member

Then you are unique and somehow you have found a way to make numbers come out of your characters that nobody else can... even if you are hitting a target dummy, the numbers are not that great over 10 minutes. And I'm talking about a proper level 29 twink with full gear and tier 1 weapons. Props to you, but I have never seen it replicated by anybody at the 29s... again as I said... you can get lucky with elemental force procs. Both specs die instantly to any other melee and only Enhancement has any kind of defense versus ranged DPS with windshear. I'd love to see it in an actual game with other twinks, but I doubt it.

12. Sponsor

Sponsor <>< Moderator

You guys do realize EF proc rate is capped at 10x/minute?

Play whatever you want to play fellas...

13. Light

Light vet

Shut up you rat. What’s so hard to understand in legion gear was worthlessness providing almost no stat boost now in bfa it does. No one is saying gear makes you good. Though I would consider investing in some gear in a rat shoes like yours

14. Rockastansky

Rockastansky Member

By lucky I meant you always have a target to hit and you are always alive in the action hitting something.

15. Miles

Miles 546-0 Undefeated Arena Champion

2bqszf.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dethtic

Dethtic GM of Stormwind Sewer Rats

I want to apologise to you for my really cringe and toxic behaviour. And I understand if you guys wanna keep grilling me for those posts. You were right, I was just looking for a fight cause I had some personal shit going.

Accept this or not, I'll understand. Just trying to right my wrongs.

• Like Like x 4
    • Surprised Surprised x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Notorious1

Notorious1 Veteran

I dont have any issues putting out damage as feral... just because its not on same level as balance which always is a top tier spec in this bracket doesnt make feral not valid. i mean pumpin out 1k ferocious bites is nice.

18. Dimitri

Dimitri Member

19. Rockastansky

Rockastansky Member

I did not say you cant have a magical game, I clearly said you could. Anybody can make anything look great with pocket heals and a game that has a long enough timer... elemental force damage does add up... and sure glass cannon agility will get you large ferocious bites... most of the time tho if you are not in a shitter game, a warrior or a rogue is just going to kill you... over and over. Anybody that is going to deny if you are feral and you think going bear is going to save you from a warrior that has a crusader proc up you are just full of shit... pocket heals saves you there... great you did it. Being dead in any BG is what hurts your overall board stats more than anything... if you never die do to what ever circumstances are (pocket heals or the other team being shit), you will eventually add the damage up.

That's why I don't like the once in a lifetime screen shots... awesome... you did it... do it till its the norm and then it means something. And also videos show how you did it... a screen shot does not show anything, other than there is a bunch of heals that of course you are going to claim that were not 99% directed at you.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  20. Dimitri

Dimitri Member

there is no magical game, feral is like surv pure dot pressure, reason why it doesnt shine is because this is a caster xpac, same reason why warrior doesnt do that great vs good caster comps. also warrior is easier to beat in feral than in boomy because of moonfire kite.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)