State of 19's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? He's doing what he voched from day one to do. There is a reason why there is moderators on websites, and cops in real life.
If people are hurt by words get off the internet. Simple.

Liberals.

how did u get 2 int 2 stam on ur fang pants, i didnt see that enchant before on u o.o
same apply-whatever-chant/tinker/etc.-then-confirm-trade-at-90%ish bug that has been working for 5+ yrs now

If people are hurt by words get off the internet. Simple.

Liberals.
Some people use the internet to escape reality and to deal with things that are completely horrific that they are dealing with in there day to day lives. I couldn't disagree with this anymore

Some people use the internet to escape reality and to deal with things that are completely horrific that they are dealing with in there day to day lives. I couldn't disagree with this anymore

if being fat is so horrific to u, go to the gym

Why u getting hurt by being called Fat though fr?
Idc if you are at all, but either lose some weight or just learn to take the insults.
Just an example no hate.

Idc if you are at all, but either lose some weight or just learn to take the insults.
Just an example no hate.
different people get hurt by different things moron

that's like me asking you why you getting hurt when I call you out for your shit druid plays

Just an example no hate.
Because im tired of seeing it, im dealing with problems in real life and i dont need to be seeing this shit on a game that i come to relax on away from reality. Its bullshit though how people get away with that shit on this website and their literally is nothing EVER done about it. This is a Website for twinks, and a website for sharing knowledge and disscusing knowledge whatever the case may be, and it just so happens its the only one of its kind, If I could I would leave to a different website. Also Im not going to get into what im dealing with on a day to day basis because it is none of your buisness.

I lose more and more respect for you each day.
You realize that adding the bracket culture rule was a good thing, right? I was simply clarifying the rule. In fact, it's kept several 'toxic' posts from being deleted by moderators, as well as warnings being issued. To be frank, it's also kept this thread open past 2 pages.

different people get hurt by different things moron

that's like me asking you why you getting hurt when I call you out for your shit druid plays
i make very few bad plays and when I do I don't cry about them when I get called out on them I learn from them you monkey, you live in-denial and never improve, dog.

Because im tired of seeing it, im dealing with problems in real life and i dont need to be seeing this shit on a game that i come to relax on away from reality. Its bullshit though how people get away with that shit on this website and their literally is nothing EVER done about it. This is a Website for twinks, and a website for sharing knowledge and disscusing knowledge whatever the case may be, and it just so happens its the only one of its kind, If I could I would leave. Also Im not going to get into what im dealing with on a day to day basis because it is none of your buisness.
I'm not saying its right for him to call you fat, I'm saying you shouldn't get offended by it.

You realize that adding the bracket culture rule was a good thing, right? I was simply clarifying the rule. In fact, it's kept several 'toxic' posts from being deleted by moderators, as well as warnings being issued. To be frank, it's also kept this thread open past 2 pages.
Wasn't just that last comment, in general I used to respect you. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread