Stat Changes

In the absence of spell resistance, there is no need for spell penetration on gear, so we’ll remove it as well.

Thank god. This will make my life so much easier<3

PvP Defense and PvP Power...?

Since when did Blizzard care if some newb added something that's only useful in PvP to their gear? They'll soon learn, all they'd have to do is type it into a search engine and WALLA! ... They seem to be making the game much less mechanical with stats and ratings and, in my opinion, it's just going to kill it. We have more variation with more stats/ratings. We don't all have to be the same yet it seems that's what they're leaning towards doing.

This really does seem like they're listening to the new players who can't be bothered to look around for answers and QQ over everything and putting them first before they're more dedicated players.

Ew. :mad:

lol...makes me wonder if my little exercise is a waste of time.

...it sounds like their taking resilience, spell pen, and spell resistance and merging them all into one big concept. i think "power" and "defense" are more obscure names than what they were using though. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

...it sounds like their taking resilience, spell pen, and spell resistance and merging them all into one big concept. i think "power" and "defense" are more obscure names than what they were using though. :/

I think they said the names weren't finalized but i think this will make it easier for newcomers and it seems blizz is listening to the pvp community as pve gear in bgs/arenas is a little rampant so maybe we can have something to look forward too

I don't think so. The pvp changes are irrelevant, and they are still only giving the base hit/miss percentages for up to a 3-level difference. We will still want to know how they scale for higher levels.

The numbers will change, obviously, when 5.0 ships. However, we can hope that this renewed emphasis on Expertise will get them to include it on more low-level items.

My money is that it will just stay +STAM and they will just drop the pen...

or put the same stats as the second one, with the super usefull 3 health regen every 5s,

wtf this regen is supposed to do when a random rogue ambush you for 700 :D haha, this trinket makes me laugh every time i read the tooltip.

i guess they will change the +1 back enchant to something else too,
wonder if we will have to redo the enchanting to get a proper back enchant :D

Users who are viewing this thread