Starting a Starter Account

I deleted a character I'd just hit level 20 with so that I could go back and grab items from this guide that I'd skipped. Cheers.

[MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] i demand that bwl have gif added to its description which involves either a cute cat or a doge with poor gramarz.
also throw in a link for ppl to pm me pwease .

forever yours,
sir bendicus the fluffy

very nice guide, f2p is nice cause it gives a lot of challenges for free, blizzard just done p2p too easy for me... they gave me 10 days free and i exp my prot pala from 40 to 70 without any difficulty, i played some bgs with my main (destruction warlock) dissappointed from nerfing and the stupid way that you build your char now... p2p= more higher level noobs.... f2p= a lot of skillful players to challenge and many things to discover as roll chars and see how viable are to bgs, trying to farm rare drops, mog sets.

[MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] I believe strongly that Deckhand's Shirt no longer drops as of cata (referencing the extreme section). A while back there was a thread about the shirt where a lot of people farmed it, but nobody got one. I've racked up at least 20k kills on the pirates and 0 shirts have dropped. Could you maybe put a disclaimer saying that it is unlikely that the shirt still drops. Wowhead is usually wrong about these kinds of items which were changed with cata, another example would be Walking Boots (a level 15 mob can't drop a item level 20 blue).

As far as I'm aware no F2P even has this shirt, in contrast to all the other extreme items you listed

Thanks for tell me man, I was completely unaware of that. Just added a disclaimer above the item in the section (May think later about just removing it from the list), and accredited you for telling me :)

TERRIBLE GUIDE DID NOT READ 1/10

Jk she's a beauty - love the new information.

TERRIBLE GUIDE DID NOT READ 1/10

Jk she's a beauty - love the new information.
I can't believe I fell for this trap. Ok, ok I'll read it anyway, since I'm here, but I'm not going to like it.

Oh, who am I kidding. I can't stay mad at you guys. +1 internets for backhanded bump.

till missing a couple of the Arathi basin achievements.

T

that just killed me irl...... excatly how i felt trying to get an agm (was a while ago, maybe its actually possible now?)

that fc quote is a lifesaver, i now know how to talk to those 1k health qt guys.... inb4 they don't even respond because they are like 5 years old and cant read :(

Very great guide. I really like the Tl.DR. section. Its hilarious! Thumbs up.

Jesus Christ! I was just curious why am I try avoid to complete the Never trust a big barb and a smile quest, so I do a little serch... AND (omfg) I realized I DID this quest - last week I roll a troll huntard cause I like how they talkin mon, and ocorse accept this quest...

AND it took me nearly an hour to work out how to fullfill this MISSION, QUEST... Thing.

You know I shopuld have merly dropped... BUT that's not me. How on earth can do this on a HUNTER, cause , and I quote another miserable soul:

"Your meant to collect six samples of Scorpid Venom from the scorpids around Durotar, it sounds easy enough right..?

But how am I meant to collect these if my pet kills the scorpids before I can collect the venom?

I'm not attacking the scorpids myself, I aggro them and put down the totem but then my pet attacks and kills

I'm currently level 7 and i have no pet bar ad I cannot dismiss pet."

So about half an hour I figured out the method. There are boars on the same field, and my pet attack what I shoot. Firstly I shoot a boar at max distance (40 yard) my pet go there kill the boar, and If you lucky enough, you aggro a scorpid at the same time, and get ONE venom BEFORE your FUCKING pet come back and kill the scorpid. Maybe not the best solution, but it's working and you almost every second attemp succesfull. Which lead me the next half an hour.

And when I finished this job, my huntard hero left Sen'jin village, AND never come back. Cause he will always remember... the HORROR, the HORROR, the HORROR.

OMG I HAD LIKE 5 DECKHAND SHIRTS. had to destroy them for bag space... :(

EU

* I do not know enough about the other EU servers to list them here, and I don't think I would do the realms any justice by listing them (I have rolled toons on each of the US realms I have listed). If someone who is experienced from EU wants to bullet point some pros and cons from the EU realm that is not listed, I would be more than happy to include it, and will include their name in an honorable mention *

Aggramar​

• Largest F2P EU community
  • 20-30 players on regularly
  • Arena's, as well as other PvP happens frequently.
  • Multiple P2P's on at any time.

Information provided by Goesid

If you want to learn more about Aggramar, check out their realm recruitment page HERE

[/td]
[/td]

Magtheridon​

• Cozy F2P EU community
  • 3-5 players on regularly
  • Small premades (2-5 man) nearly every day
  • Arenas occur, but not often
  • Couple of P2P's around to group on.

All information provided generously by CripzBlood

Currently, no realm recruitment information is on twinkinfo to link to, but if you have any information regarding this realm, I believe CripzBlood can answer them.

[/td]

For the french realms, you can add the informations available here (Mamytwink forum is the french equivalent of Twinkinfo). For the german kindgoms, you must to go on official forums to find informations about german F2P community. Unfortunately, I have no informations about spanish and italian F2P communities.

Here is a little summary about french realms:

Under Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria:

Hyjal​
  • Largest F2P french community (Alliance and Horde gathered)
  • 5-15 players on regularly

[/td]

Rashgarroth + Throk'Feroth (aka Rashferoth)​
  • Cozy F2P french community (only Alliance)

[/td]

Temple Noir​
  • Cozy F2P EU community (only Horde)

[/td]

But currently, with the new extension Warlords of Draenor, a lot of Hyjalians and "Black templars" have emigrated on Aggramar, which is now a bilingual community because french immigration. During these holidays, only the Rashferoth community tries to organize some events for french F2P twinks. But the Rashferothians have the feature to play only during july and august; after september, I don't know who will take the lead of the french F2P community.

Hi all
Sorry if i bother you.Im new here so i can't post new threads and im kind lazzy to find answers on form + i need quick answers.
i see you know a lot about f2p..so
If you can tell me..im playing for sometime as f2p and im curious:
1: after i buy now wow game and become p2p for one month but my characters stay 20lvl except one ofc. and after one month will i enable to continue play as f2p on my 20 characers?
2:if i will make enchants on my 20lvl characters will they stay on them if i will be enable go back and play as f2p?
3: if i make lvl 19 and stop xp on them and go back to f2p will xp still be stop?

i see some f2p who have all hairlooms on them( i know if you collect looms on p2p thad you will have them on f2p same as mounts)
i know also you can stop xp now on f2p and you can do all except BGs

so if you can be kind and answer to this questions..ofc if you know.

tnx a lot and again sorry to bother you
(btw. sry 4 my bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread