EU+US Starting a "Community" for 1 - 9.

Tinytony

Grandfathered
I dunno about the majority of you, but I think having a Blizzard community specifically for lvl 1s or the full 1 - 9 bracket would be neat-o.

I'm not sure how it should be gone about though.

On one hand myself or another could make a WoW Community for horde, and an Alliance could do the same, and we'd have two separate groups. Otherwise we could have one single Blizzard group with chat channels for each faction and region.

I'd prefer the latter honestly. The lvl 1 scene is scarce enough as it is. The last thing we need is a social divide. (Even though this is technically imposing on the discord server)

Please share your thoughts on the subject, and how you think it would best be handled.

i think it's a super great idea, and as i've had positive interactions with you in the past I feel really good about you being the one who's bringing this up. overall though i feel like there are enough people within the the level one twink community that make me feel super unwelcome, so i might just join to be in there. but i don't really expect myself to be super involved because of some bad experiences.

I really love the idea, but i think it would maybe be a bit easier with a discord group for only the active level 1s, not all the "i have a level 1 and i joined this group" or "i have been offline for 60 years"

Users who are viewing this thread