Stam Set for Warlock

Can someone hook me up with a solid stam set for my lock? I have 2300hp with mega buffs atm. I want to push 2500

Whats your current stam set? So I can see what needs improving.

And if your "mega buffs" include fish feast, level out of the bracket

Subpar said:
Whats your current stam set? So I can see what needs improving.

And if your "mega buffs" include fish feast, level out of the bracket

One of them is. Get over it

Quelfep said:
Explain to me what about a fish feast makes me bad

Well, for one, crutching on a buff like that (when your opponents are almost guaranteed not to have it) makes it clear that you need a handicap to compete at a decent level.

But its not just the Fish Feast that makes me say that, because Im assuming you didnt have it the few times Ive seen you in WSG. And I wasnt impressed brosef

*edit* But seriously, I shouldnt have to explain to you how fish feast makes you bad. Perhaps 39s would be more your thang

Subpar said:
Well, for one, crutching on a buff like that (when your opponents are almost guaranteed not to have it) makes it clear that you need a handicap to compete at a decent level.

But its not just the Fish Feast that makes me say that, because Im assuming you didnt have it the few times Ive seen you in WSG. And I wasnt impressed brosef

*edit* But seriously, I shouldnt have to explain to you how fish feast makes you bad. Perhaps 39s would be more your thang

I don't see the problem. It is obtainable by everyone.

It's like the fishing hat, which takes longer to obtain, if you don't want to go to the lengths to obtain it, you shouldn't deserve it.

lawl, I'm (mostly) trolling. But 100% srs, fishing hat takes a decent amount of work/grinding, and a fair amount of dedication. Fish feast takes none of that, and is much, much more op.

Also, fish feast is almost always used by, and associated with, scrubs and bads. And if you use it, that's what I expect you to be. And so far, I've only been proved right.

Subpar said:
lawl, I'm (mostly) trolling. But 100% srs, fishing hat takes a decent amount of work/grinding, and a fair amount of dedication. Fish feast takes none of that, and is much, much more op.

So why are you complaining.

Also, fish feast is almost always used by, and associated with, scrubs and bads. And if you use it, that's what I expect you to be. And so far, I've only been proved right.

I got the buff from Thrall, from killing one of the pre bc bosses, then some random priest gave me 20 stam fort. I wanted to max out my hp. That doesn't make me bad

Users who are viewing this thread