Spirit Beast Tarming

Nesyla

Legend
Greetins !

I have just spent 20 hours farming Arcturis and it has been a terrible, terrible camp.

Yet i got him tonight at 12:20 on another server ( not even the one i was camping it on )

So i'm curious, how much did it take you guys to get yours after CRZ went live ?

6egoc3.jpg

I got Loque'nahak first time I checked. Got Skoll the first time I checked. Got Gondria the first time I checked. Arcturis however is a different story. Due to it's simplicity to find it is almost always done. However, he ALWAYS spawns after the server resets. So after several weeks of trying and getting ganked while taming it, I came across it and another hunter was taming him. I trapped the hunter and then tamed Arcturis myself :3 All is allowed in the world of Spirit Beast taming! This all was after CRZ went live.

camped the spot for 21 hours before he spawned, never ever going for a spirit beast again.

My strategy with getting the spirit beasts have been not to camp, but to check every now and then. I had my hunter in amberpine log( is an inn) and went out to check and back in again every now and then.
Then one fateful evening while i was doing icecrown dailies on a max level character with my friends, i flew over there and saw it. As I was luckily logged in at amberpine I quickly logged my hunter and managed to tame it :D

Of course gondria, loque and skoll have more than one spawn point so I just fly over the points. Managed to get all spirit beasts this way on a high pop server( before crz)

Users who are viewing this thread