+spirit 1h

KillLarryDead said:
Is there a 1h that gives int and stamina? Or something better than the Evocator's Blade for a shaman overall?

Items I find nice as a shaman

[ITEM]Evocator's Blade[/ITEM] <--- I use this

[item]Face Smasher[/item] <---- and this

[item]Dawnblade[/item] <---- I want this

[item]Devout Aurastone Hammer[/item] <--- wish I had a 80 lol

thats pretty much all of your choices for 19 shaman weapon as a caster... shall we get into melee? :3

Nope, those are ALL of the weapons you can get (minus the rest of the BoA weapons of course) that are actually useful to you, as a shaman. I've pretty much taken the time out of your hands to run around in wowhead.com and look at all the weapons =/ [item]Evocator's Blade[/item] only one that I found that is 1 handed and his spirit...

:(

I use Razors edge with 20 spirit on my warrior, you may think: Warrior wtf?? but i think spirit is actually quite effective for out of combat health regen.

StokesTerenas said:
I use Razors edge with 20 spirit on my warrior, you may think: Warrior wtf?? but i think spirit is actually quite effective for out of combat health regen.

That's new to me:p, but nice I guess if it works out good.

*why* would you use a 2h? Using 1h and shield means you can get +4 mp5 enchanted on it >.>

I'm fairly certain Evo (+20 spirit) and a 4/4 owl shield with 4 mp5 is more regen than a friars.

Problem with switching to from a 1-hander w/ shield to a 2 hander

You gotta RENG +7 stamina from your shield (thats the chant, not including the base stam)

Other then that, its a good idea :3

@Darzk's Post

I agree with this statement.

Pretty sure arctic (9spi) + evocators (20spi) has more regen stats than any staff. 39 spirit, 4 int.

Of course if you're alliance your arctic probably has 7 stam on it so you'd have to go for something else.

Plus 4mp/5 is obviously going to give about as much regen as 9 spirit anyway, depending on your int, and it works if you have to break your 5 second rule with regen set still equipped for some reason, so it's probably a better option. Just used 9 spirit for comparison.

[item]Buzzer Blade[/item] isn't bad for shamans, either. You don't have very many other sources of spell crit.

Razor's Edge has 3spi/3str. I use it with +20spi and an Arctic Buckler for my regen set on my shaman. I believe it is the highest spi 1hander that is available to 19s.

Users who are viewing this thread