spider's silk

Cheruhbim

Legend
is it still best to farm at arathi highlands? or has stuff changed b/c of cata

Arathi is terrible. Farm off the black widows in Duskwood near the cemetary. Was able to get 10 in 25 minutes or so plus Thorbias and a couple other good drops.

damn thx

LOL I remember when I xfered to my first twink guild, I farmed spidersilk and stuck up on ah for hundreds of gold each and my guildies boughtem. I also made swiftness pots too and stuck up in like 100 stacks of 1, and while on vent I remember someone saying: WTF why do these guys put them up in stacks of 1 im sick of clicking.

the first one took awhile, now they are rolling in rather quickly

6 so far in 1 hour of farming. not bad =D

got 11 in 1h 30 min of farming. thx for help guys

Man, that grinds my gears haha. I spent forever farming spiders near the Ruins of Alterac and wasted so much time. Like an hour of farming them, and I had like 5.

Duskwood, just run along the northern coast and kill all the blue and black spiders you see. They start to appear on the coast just north of the graveyard filled with zombies, and the whole coast is filled with them all the way to where duskwood zone changes to another in the east.

I have always farmed it in a spider cave in Wetlands, that place it gr8 too
<

Duskwood, just run along the northern coast and kill all the blue spiders you see. They start to appear on the coast just north of the graveyard filled with zombies, and the whole coast is filled with them all the way to where duskwood zone changes to another in the east.

I always had better luck with the black ones.

Hillsbrad
<
far quicker imo,

Theres a nice spawn rotation path you can get going in between where creepthess spawns and the mine to the west

Yes I have tried farming it in Duskwood too, hillsbrad seems to have a better drop rate for me

Users who are viewing this thread