Speculation: WG+AB+EOTS for 19?

caice

OG
i now saw something new at my bg join album

we may be able to play wg thruout nights

/discuss or /speculate XD

bgselctwg.jpg

Even if we are able to queue, the chances of a 19 getting in are very very low. Because in the patch notes it said higher level players have priority over low levels.

Elude said:
Even if we are able to queue, the chances of a 19 getting in are very very low. Because in the patch notes it said higher level players have priority over low levels.

It actually didn't say that for bg's.

Only for wintergrasp, since lots of level 77's go into wintergrasp.

I asked a GM about the fact my 19 can join AB/eots on the PTR and if it was going to go live.

He said it is indeed "Working as intended" but that in the PTR characters are able to do things they normally could not in order to test glitches/bugs with the game (Such as battlegrounds).

So in short I HIGHLY doubt it is going to happen but I do feel that it would be a great idea to at least let 19's have AB ( we could be the new no-mount AB class) because of the changes to WSG.

Waiting 20+ min for a wsg to pop and then only playing for 20 min in my opinion does not sound fun at all...

My 2c

l0rdpat said:
I asked a GM about the fact my 19 can join AB/eots on the PTR and if it was going to go live.

He said it is indeed "Working as intended" but that in the PTR characters are able to do things they normally could not in order to test glitches/bugs with the game (Such as battlegrounds).

So in short I HIGHLY doubt it is going to happen but I do feel that it would be a great idea to at least let 19's have AB ( we could be the new no-mount AB class) because of the changes to WSG.

Waiting 20+ min for a wsg to pop and then only playing for 20 min in my opinion does not sound fun at all...

My 2c

Then go make a 29+ twink or xfer to a battlegroup with tons of 19 twinks

Users who are viewing this thread