EU+US Spec that can solo a Survival Hunter...

Retribution paladins. Anything that can outheal the damage and do damage, and rogues can defeat survival hunts if they sap the hunter, open on the pet, then proceed to Hunter. And you can't let him run to far away to resummon (Outlaw pistol stun helps). Also a better survival hunter.

Survival hunters are very easy to fight against. You just gotta take caution.
This retard, you know people have trinket right? wtf would killing a pet in the 8 seconds even do?

This retard, you know people have trinket right? wtf would killing a pet in the 8 seconds even do?

Takes you 8 seconds to down a pet? Takes me 1-2. Anywho, I'm talking about mostly duels. And fuck off with that attitude. You speak to people on a day to day basis like that?

Takes you 8 seconds to down a pet? Takes me 1-2. Anywho, I'm talking about mostly duels. And duck off with that attitude. You speak to people on a day to day basis like that?
Like, you clearly have no clue how anyone that isn't retarded plays hunter, that is just a stupid trash just like you, stupid.

Lol what? You don't ever focus the pet vs Surv if you're a rogue. Sap pet -> Proceed to open on the hunter. Hunters will always trinket sap, and proceed to flank then axe you before you can down the pet. By then you're already dead. Overall a huge waste of energy, unless you have thistle tea, or the hunter is dumb as f.uck.

And this is all on the off chance the Surv hunter isn't smart enough to have learned how to tame machines.

Lol what? You don't ever focus the pet vs Surv if you're a rogue. Sap pet -> Proceed to open on the hunter. Hunters will always trinket sap, and proceed to flank then axe you before you can down the pet. By then you're already dead. Overall a huge waste of energy, unless you have thistle tea, or the hunter is dumb as f.uck.

And this is all on the off chance the Surv hunter isn't smart enough to have learned how to tame machines.

Must be a relative issue, as I have no problem downing hunter pets in a duel. Usually the hunter has little to no time to react. If you have a small gear build, sure. Go ahead and sap the pet. But I tend to want to remove flanking strike from a hunter's arsenal immediately. I then pop neck/agm/defending champion to fend off some axe throws and bites. Between the eyes to avoid kiting/pet revive/more dps. Then melt. 3-5 seconds (depending on points) is plenty enough time to leave any hunter vulnerable if they used their trink on sap.

Yes mechanical pets are smart, but that isn't usually the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pet trinket, pet sac, the people in this bracket are trash.

Pet trinket, pet sac, the people in this bracket are trash.

What the fuck is the point of that if the pet is killed almost instantly. You just aren't getting the context. Yes, in Bgs you may want to go Hunter>Pet if you're playing a rogue, as the healthpool for the pet is larger and damage isnt great as a rogue in instanced. In duels, the pet is dead within a second or 2. Rogue dps stomps pet-less survival hunter. Let's not forget about riposte if you're 29.

What the duck is the point of that if the pet is killed almost instantly. You just aren't getting the context. Yes, in Bgs you may want to go Hunter>Pet if you're playing a rogue, as the healthpool for the pet is larger and damage isnt great as a rogue in instanced. In duels, the pet is dead within a second or 2. Rogue dps stomps pet-less survival hunter. Let's not forget about riposte if you're 29.
I will legit come out of retirement to show you that you're trash. Survival is broken and I don't even have to play twinks to know this.

in duels I just cheap hunter, sabreslash and immediately vanishrestealth because they WILL trinket the cheap lol. cheap again and run through and its over. This is at 19, obv rogues are better at 20.

"lol nelf noob only reason u win is bc vanish" soz i chose a smart race lol. belf silence got nothin on this bro

also in instanced pvp rogues cant do shit by themselves, they need a good lock/mage/paladin/ w them to be competitive in 2s. rogue is very good with lock in 3s

I can Solo any spec if others aren't around, Ret for life mates

If you 29 then shame on you

People do this?

as sad as it seems we all want wod pvp back

Users who are viewing this thread