Sp/Resto, do you think it'd work?

yes it'd work fine... most comps are 70 work if played by semi decent players or well timed taziks :p

just played this with boro, lost 2 games out of 16, both games boro just played shit and didnt focus, amazing comp

I'm happy as long as I want face any mirrors :D Also how you'd gear for this setup? 4/4 brutal with 4/4 t6 setbonus, SWP weapon and rest PvP gear I guess. Maybe GLG as 2nd trinket if you're not human for some extra burst. And resi gems of course.

prot warr resto shammy says hi, would be 45min game.

Or arms warrior.. Played a 45 minute game with a 19k health arms warrior resto shaman.

I don't have the T6 4piece but I still hit hard with mindblast. Just too many ways to avoid spell damage and fears :(

~Put the warrior on 3k health when he popped reck but still not enough damage once grounding goes down along with spell reflect.. wastes a good 2 seconds of silence on the shaman even if dispels are thrown at the CDs.

Can't go shaman because of lolpeels

vs sub/disc, what about this scenario-

Rogue gets a full sap on shammy and instantly opens on spriest, forcing a disperse- re saps shammy out and is put into a full fear- tremor fear and dr blind- by then shammy should be forced to trink the dr'd blind if the priest has been dispelling the spriests self heals- rogue saved dance for the next fear on shammy which would be full assuming the priest is able to catch up- dance = gg

im up for an argument tho, point the flaws in my theory plz

vs sub/disc, what about this scenario-

Rogue gets a full sap on shammy and instantly opens on spriest, forcing a disperse- re saps shammy out and is put into a full fear- tremor fear and dr blind- by then shammy should be forced to trink the dr'd blind if the priest has been dispelling the spriests self heals- rogue saved dance for the next fear on shammy which would be full assuming the priest is able to catch up- dance = gg

im up for an argument tho, point the flaws in my theory plz

Wont 100% force a disperse on the sp as he has earth shield and possibly riptide and self heals, and has can silence the disc to stop the fear giving the shaman time to kite with frost shock and ebind, whenever the rogue dances shaman priest can offheal and or disarm/fear

Users who are viewing this thread