SP gear for a druid.

Hey all,

I am trying out for healing for stationary D in my guild's premades. It has been a fun experience but as of now I am collecting a full BiS SP set for my druid. Here is my armory link:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Bearmeh @ Elune - Profile

(I have Robe of Mc with 4stats and the sorcerer belt of vision (8 sp belt) but I did not log out with it.)

That brings me to roughly 74 spellpower. I do not have access to BOA's atm. I am thinking of getting the 12 sp staff with the spellpower enchant on it as a replacement of the 1h BOA weapon. Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to obtain more SP gear-wise?

Thanks for the help.

reinforced woolen shoulders tailors make give you 5 sp so that and staff of blessed sear with 30sp since you dont got boa access atm if you did have boa access you could get sp trinkets but thats all I can think of atm

[item]Scouting Trousers[/item] is pretty much a world drop green item with an odd chance to enchant itself with stuff such as monkey, tiger, and such like that...

I remember buying a pair of cloth 9 SP for like 30g, back when no one knew what it was about :3

By full BiS SP set do you mean absolute max spell power set? or do you mean a more balanced set with more spell power than is usual?

Edit: Max SP druid unbuffedhttp://chardev.org/?profile=370886 although I'd advise swapping your trinkets out for AGM and insignia at the very least if you intend to rll with this.

Edit2: Since you dont have BoAs use reinforced woolen shoulders and staff of the blessed seer with minor wizard oil. You will almots certainly oom with this so i'd advise talbar mantle and if you dont have inferno robe you should take tree bark jacket.

What does Stationary D means? :D

get the pants from the deadskull shield chain

[item=]Sacred Burial Trousers[/item]

druids have terrible mana usage, you have to make sure you RARELY switch and if you dont have a good regen youre gonna be fucked, i dunno how much you can drink as a stationary D..... i dont think i should be telling you your flaws before we premade you this sunday >.>

edit : didnt see you dont have boas, roll w/ +100 mana to chest etc, you need a huge mana pool for a resto druid to work, especially w/o inferno

Alright. I'll get reinforced shouldlers, staff of the blessed sear, and try to pick up the 9 sp pants. That will bring me over 100 sp with about 1.3k mana.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread