sooooo, coming up on 6 hours?

yeh for fail patch >.>

imo u can't launch it and make it run in a 4th a day leave it till u can.

this goes for twinking changes and my baited breath for the end games content.

yay for impatient people who don't understand what problems blizzard is actually having.

no ptr is for these things, a a few hitchs are expected.

but idc if it's a school book report a coporate presentation, a overhual of company books, or a patch for wow.

if u can't get it in a while u shouldn't have started!

wait until u have it tested more on your non live servers.

this just goes with anything, u get paid u better have a working product, or take more time.

it's not impatient, it's disgust that they won't allow me to access my product.

i'd much rather the patch come 1 week, 1 day or 1 month later and go into effect in 2-3 hours than wait 9-12 hours and get it now.

and i think most ppl would agree, imo.

This is completely ridiculous. We pay to play and they can't even get their servers up. I am a server admin. If I was 6+ hours over my scheduled up time during an "upgrade" I would be fired. Blizzard tech support is completely incompetent.

Druiddroid said:
yay for impatient people who don't understand what problems blizzard is actually having.

Exactly.

Try programming a bunch of servers with a 600 MB patch while sending out a similar patch to millions of customers and making sure said servers are stable enough to run with said millions of customers accessing it. Oh and the game in question is five years old, has gone through several different development teams, and everything at this point looks like spaghetti code to your programmers. See if no problems crop up.'

PTR /= Live realms, far less of a workload on a PTR and only one server compared to dozens of dozens. Also the real world, though having deadlines, also faces delays on a regular basis. Everything doesn't always work perfectly.

Although if you're that disgusted with Blizzard's conduct, feel free to write them an e-mail explaining why you have decided to cancel your account.

tekn0ph1sh said:
This is completely ridiculous. We pay to play and they can't even get their servers up. I am a server admin. If I was 6+ hours over my scheduled up time during an "upgrade" I would be fired. Blizzard tech support is completely incompetent.

thank you XD

/agreed

tekn0ph1sh said:

Something tells me that the servers you administrate over are of a slightly smaller scale. That same something echos the thought for the size of your updates.

Sometimes PG&E sends me a letter saying they're doing some maintenance on the local power lines and the power will be out for a few hours. Sometimes that few hours drags into the whole day. Know what I do if I have nothing better to do that day?

Go the hell outside, get some exercise and fresh air, maybe even visit a friend for the day.

Anid_Maro said:
Go the hell outside, get some exercise and fresh air, maybe even visit a friend for the day.

no, let them be impatient and nerd rage about how they can't play 12 hours today.

Users who are viewing this thread