Sooo, where is everybody?

hellrazor22

Legend
Hello 20s community! I am back and forth playing f2p, vet or my main account, but up to this point I cannot figure out where is the EU hub for 20s.
A while back I heard from someone on Twisting Nether and Maggtheridon alliance, created toons there, played a bit and got bored because I saw that nothing is going on and I was for the most part only 20.
So I'm down for leveling new char on either side and was wondering which realm I should go? Is there any guild that is consistently active? Are arranged arenas going down? ETc.

PS. I'm down for leveling tonight so if some1 wanna join, just hit me up here. CHeeRs!

And who am I looking for? I have toons on both maggy and TN but I don't really see them being active.
Also ty for reply.

And who am I looking for? I have toons on both maggy and TN but I don't really see them being active.
Also ty for reply.

TN guys bg everyday i log on EU. I don't know though. They may have less players, but it alright. I wouldn't want a realm with more than that.

So for me Twisting nether best EU server, followed by Magtheridon. Mag has some good players as well tho...

Pretty much your choice.

Are you sure you have the F2P Addon installed or enabled? Cuz Magtheridon is having lots of activity!

Users who are viewing this thread