sooo maybe a 80 ally guild starting up

soggy

Legend
I am contemplating creating an 80 twink (us ally) guild on Sentinels. Post questions comments concerns and also any information regarding interest because its an rp server with alot of fools, but if we get enough xfers or new toons then we can get bgs rolling

not sure how many people would be down to play on a rp server. might want to consider apping CoU or anomylous instead of splintering off people into another guild. should all be about consolidating now imo

and itll prolly be a while till bgs get rolling, if at all. but from what i hear at least arenas are popping

Ok lets first off with this

Anom & CoU are probably going to merge. Raiding has been going great & anom has 9/15 in naxx10m and is heading to start up 25m probably by the end of this month. We have a full 10m attending. To be exact we had 10 sign up our first raid night with only 6 showing, then canceled monday. This last friday we had 9 total show up and would've been 10 but one person had to attend IRL issues. We're hoping to have monday go smoothly like friday and down the rest of naxx if not the good part of it.

I'm going to say this true from the heart of not only an 80 twink gm but also a 70 twink gm as well in the past. If your setting up competition against a guild because of your own will and/or needs be prepared for the hardships its gonna throw at you. Granted I didn't exactly put myself in this situation with the guild we still had to pay for it and in the long run we lost a few members but we probably had a better decision for our raiding. As I said anom is running a full 10m team showing no sign of turning down and we have quite a few people coming in from all angles including re-rolls, xfers & current draenor inhabitants.

If your going to compete with an already well progressed guild with a solid foundation, you'd better bring one yourself because unless you have more than a few friends behind you expect to not only lose some but neither gain some.

Best bet is to head into an already established guild even though you may miss out on a tier or few bosses and bring what you have. If your looking for a leadership position for whatever reason you have, prove yourself if you want it. I dont see the sense people go into making other guilds then why not merge with others if the merge is good. And right now anom is looking good. Don't put yourself in this situation. We dont want to compete for people and I'm sure you dont either. The bigger the guild the more opportunities you have.

Angarin

<Recruitment Oficer of Anomalous>

Holy Paladin

good shit vin, looking to xfer my lock and/or my war in that case. let me know (via here or pm) if the merge is goin' down so i known where to go/app

well, I'm just wondering cuz the guild was gonna be full PvP oriented instead of PvE. We would get runs from ppl through ICC for the BiS gear.

i obviously cant speak for either GM, but i cant see what would be wrong if you and your buddies xferd there for pvp. you would be adding solid #s to the guild roster and you could still progression raid in the current tier of gear while at the same time having a BiS icc/cata/glad set for pvp only. just a thought.

edit: apped

Yeah I mean pvp guilds cant really have competition other than personal preferences are wider than a pve guild. If you join even a pve focused guild then you could possibly find those who wish to pvp. Anomalous does alot of pvp when not running dungeons or raiding. Members are in WG at 90% of the times its up, arenas are going a bit til we get more teams formed in the guild and I havent heard much about bg activity

I and my friend do not currently have the money to xfer, but if anyone is interested plz hit me up on køñami or ßrometheus, Id suggest going to a better organized group, we are just a grp of friends who miss wrath pvp(only good part of that terribad expansion)

Users who are viewing this thread