EU Somewhat considering to return for the next expansion.

MetalIllness

Criminally Insane
A few years back (looking through my post history, it was 2015) I was pretty active as a level 10 twink. My biggest hobby was collecting whatever I could on my level 10 monk, Guanyin. Now I noticed there are a lot of changes with the next expansion and I have to admit it sparked my curiosity.

I should state ahead that I will remain level 10. This means things will be different when compared to the 19s meta. I know 19s will massively outperform me PvP wise. If the difference is too big I may even decide to become a full blown PvE twink instead. Either way, I was hoping to get some information ahead of time.

First off, considering the level crush. I'm unsure if this information is posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Say, I decide to level up before Shadowlands. What level do I get to in order to land back at 10 once the expansion hits? What is an absolute pre-patch must do for 10s? Does anything end up GFed or is that only a worry for the many 19s out there?

I appreciate any information I can get. Do note that I have yet to renew my WoW subscription. In fact, at the moment I don't even have WoW installed, but I probably will, even if at least to check out all the new possibilities come Shadowlands.

Q: What level do I get to in order to land back at 10 once the expansion hits?

A: BFA level 20 will scale to 10 in SL.

Q: What is an absolute pre-patch must do for 10s? Does anything end up GFed or is that only a worry for the many 19s out there?

A: As a 10 you seem rather safe for the most part. One thing you probably should do is craft all the current equipable engi gear and stuff like that. (engi heads and para cloak will become GF'd for instance).

Don't know if I missed anything as 10 isn't really a focus point of mine (never has been), but these are at least some of the things I know.

Pretty sure I have all the engineering gear. Multiple pieces, too. I appreciate the heads up. Will there be any possible new restrictions to professions, including for 19s? I mean, what applies to 19s in that regard may also apply to 10s. I read that 10s will unlock 60% mount speed regardless so that's good to know.

Pretty sure I have all the engineering gear. Multiple pieces, too. I appreciate the heads up. Will there be any possible new restrictions to professions, including for 19s? I mean, what applies to 19s in that regard may also apply to 10s. I read that 10s will unlock 60% mount speed regardless so that's good to know.

Regarding professions, it's mainly about planning which recipes you want from the different expansions, but you gotta be quick, because like with Northrend Engineering, there's no telling whether access to these at such a low level is actually intended. I believe there might be some JC recipes worth looking at for instance.

I haven't had the time to do a full analysis on everything like I normally do in these times, but there has been some information on this forum regarding bits and pieces. You can probably find some looking through the 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 and 70's sub forums. Some information is universal, and some is specific to their bracket. In order to find the universal stuff you might have to jump between the aforementioned sub forums.

Some decent, general info here regarding 10-19's. And if you're curious about enchants, you can take a look here.

Welcome back Mr. Doubleslayerband.

This is sorta like the opposite of the Shattering. In the shattering we lost access to a lot of BIS items. In SL we gain our new BIS.

For lvl 10+ in SL, the majority of our current gear will become obsolete. The new BIS will be brought along with the pre patch and xpac (gem slotted gear, new dungeon items, variety of trinkets, etc).

As I know you as an achievement hunter, I would focus on grabbing as many Fishing related achievements as possible. They are adding level requirements to fish nodes.

A few years back (looking through my post history, it was 2015) I was pretty active as a level 10 twink. My biggest hobby was collecting whatever I could on my level 10 monk, Guanyin. Now I noticed there are a lot of changes with the next expansion and I have to admit it sparked my curiosity.

I should state ahead that I will remain level 10. This means things will be different when compared to the 19s meta. I know 19s will massively outperform me PvP wise. If the difference is too big I may even decide to become a full blown PvE twink instead. Either way, I was hoping to get some information ahead of time.

First off, considering the level crush. I'm unsure if this information is posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Say, I decide to level up before Shadowlands. What level do I get to in order to land back at 10 once the expansion hits? What is an absolute pre-patch must do for 10s? Does anything end up GFed or is that only a worry for the many 19s out there?

I appreciate any information I can get. Do note that I have yet to renew my WoW subscription. In fact, at the moment I don't even have WoW installed, but I probably will, even if at least to check out all the new possibilities come Shadowlands.

@MetalIllness UR SIG WILL B YUMMY !

Users who are viewing this thread