some twisting nether fuckers kickin me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want play with the massive yawn that is healing nether? Make a really op horde 29 and ruin as many games of theirs as you can. I've done it. It's hilarious.

Edit: If they're trying to extort you SS it and ze ban hammer  will drop.

i've don't ;)

That guys on your 'friends' list... ?

Give them 5k and prepare to be kicked again. Those people aren't after your gold, only your tears. Delete them and move on.. Don't give bullies what they want

That guys on your 'friends' list... ?

Give them 5k and prepare to be kicked again. Those people aren't after your gold, only your tears. Delete them and move on.. Don't give bullies what they want

ye he added me on btag in the bg and was asking for the 5k then I deleted after that

i see u got rekt in a duel by plebsi lol :cool:

fail to mention the fact we started kicking you was because you were glitching ally roof and afking there?

p.s i still want the 5k
p.p.s this is an @thread

He does not only that. He tried to /afk me with some druid starting with D... when i started to bash them for glitching with flag.

So he got what he deserves.

Just because he's abusing a glitch, does that give you the rights to do that against him?

defending a scumcunt 29,rofl. and my actions don't concern you and your opinion won't make me regret my actions in any way

Yeah well 29 ferals isn't even hard to kill as a frost mage in 29 bracket so I guess you're right
YPe3eGE.jpg

all this picture shows me is that your partner spammed flash heal, so much skill considering that there are f2ps that kill 29s in 2s every other game, nice try tho

I really doubt he was going to extort him, just a bad joke. Afking him for glitching seems fine to me tho.

Haha, of course it wont. I'm just throwing out my opinion.

its not like extortion in wow is a serious thing anyway (i wasnt actually going to take the money anyway), so stop being a drama queen and leave

its not like extortion in wow is a serious thing anyway (i wasnt actually going to take the money anyway), so stop being a drama queen and leave

i know but i dont get it how one comes up with the thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread