Some retro WoW love

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this game is so casual now. They stripped everything fun away....

I liked the stupid RNG stun talents, Vendorstrike and Elemental X times Y for every thing i wanted to craft. And the good ol'd fashioned stigma that WoW was such a game for nolifers. And wiping for months on C'thun because he was bugged.

Now everybody can get crappy itemized epics from LFR who do jack. Stupid progression in this game. Should have stayed a slow, rage inducing, pain in the butt in which nobody had access to raiding at all....or even Dungeons for that matter.

Sorry to rain on your nostalgia parade, but the game wasn't so good. However, twinks going to hell is a pretty sad sight.

belf with level 60 gear, what a nub.

You so silly, that video was about vanilla wow. When Onyxia was still in the stormwind castle, (thats who the mage is with dragon wings) before they removed the quest line in Wrath. That video is really dope imo

Edit: Does my sig look gigantic too anyone else? I had to downsize it before i added it but it looks huge again... maybe my browser is acting up.

You so silly, that video was about vanilla wow. When Onyxia was still in the stormwind castle, (thats who the mage is with dragon wings) before they removed the quest line in Wrath. That video is really dope imo

Edit: Does my sig look gigantic too anyone else? I had to downsize it before i added it but it looks huge again... maybe my browser is acting up.

Blood elfs in vanilla yo.

Users who are viewing this thread