Some questions about rating (this patch)

I have been thinking about coming back to wow to play at 70 bracket. And have some questions:
1) what happened to ppl 71-74? (they play games but stays at 0 rating?)
2) what happens if i play at 70 and lvl? (do i lose all rating?)
3) now that teams doesnt exist, is it possible to get a lot of personal rating and lvl to 90 to get titles?
4) do we still have twinks at blizz ladder? (usually twinks were top 2-3 in 2v2 and now i cant manage to find them at all)
5) US question, Whats 3v3 average queue time? (was like 15-20 minutes 2 seasons ago)

do you guys know if blizz fixed monk off-set gear (2 seasons ago you could only buy jelwery pvp gear)?

and have they fixed 80+% resilience? (AKA imortal healers)

do you guys know if blizz fixed monk off-set gear (2 seasons ago you could only buy jelwery pvp gear)?

and have they fixed 80+% resilience? (AKA imortal healers)

Resilience was nerfed to the ground ages ago. Healers (and some other classes) are now stacking stamina for survival. As for immortal healers, a lot of classes can kill anything in 1-3 globals.

that was sarcasm, sry my eng is rly bad.

i hate this oneshot shit, i want play a game with strategy, cc lines, positioning, with heroic fight where I can be happy about defeats also. I dont understand people who like this oneshot playstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread